The most players you have reported?

Dunchin

So ever since coming back and playing this mp mod, I've reported 4 players successfully and they all got banned for reasons like reckless driving, ramming, and driving the wrong way.

That was probably the most I have reported in a week. I figured I'd ask this question out: What is the most amount of players you have reported in a week/month? Obviously, I'm not asking in a year because I don't know who would keep track of reported players to get them banned at that time span (unless if you happen to, then feel free to prove me wrong).

@Siminator TruckersMP Veteran here :P Here's some perhaps interesting stats that I quickly made. Didn't bother counting other things since I can't really sort by any other orders than ascending or descending report ID.

First report date : 8th July 2016 (It was accepted 3 days later)

Lifetime reports : 881 (there's 25 reports per page... did the math)

Reports in 2019: 372

Reports last month : 64 (yeah had to check actual report date, not updated date)

Total accepted reports % : 81.27% (counting declined reports does help)

This year's accepted reports % :  95.43%

KkdaC1b.png

Mine are like:

First report (in the current report system): 23rd February 2016.

Overall (in the current report system): 546

Reports last month: Just one. The 110 Km/h speed limit has done wonders.

Reports in 2019: 56 with just one of them declined because of "Only a kickable offense".

Total accepted reports: Over 95%. Many of my declined reports were due to "Player has already been banned" from other reports that had been dealt with before mine.

And being myself a veteran player too, I can tell that before the current web-reporting system, reports were sent on a dedicated section of the forums, I had quite a number of them sent there as well.

271 so far. I don’t enjoy reporting people (unless the offence was unbelievably reckless and/or dangerous) Personally I’ll never understand why (some) people feel the need to cheat, ram each other, insult each other when the main goal on here is to pick up a load and deliver it whilst enjoying the views. 

I’m not sure what my percentage is regarding successful reports (and with respect) nor do I care. Promods seems to be ok apart from a certain road being extremely busy, so I’ve not had as many reports to make. That would change as soon as I logged on to Sim 1 server as that’s where the majority of my reports have come from. 

1 hour ago, [ST-LH] The Englishman said:

Personally I’ll never understand why (some) people feel the need to cheat, ram each other, insult each other when the main goal on here is to pick up a load and deliver it whilst enjoying the views. 

The funny thing is that when people say they're truly "sorry", I feel that they might be lying or perhaps saying that as an excuse to get away with it. If they're being honest and caring, then they'll learn from their mistakes and not cause any trouble in the future. Nothing wrong with that.

But if they're just incompetent, they'll just cause mayhem again and continue where they left off. That was what I experienced when one of those players I reported commented on one of my video reports via YouTube. They claimed that they didn't mean to cut me off on a highway, when my video report clearly showed that they were.

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly I do not report them... I used System three weeks ago.

I hardly ever use Report System because my computer isn't good so I cannot record a video. That's why you still haven't been banned... :LUL:

Nie ma magicznych skrótów do rozwiązania Twoich problemów.

Ban appeal | Complaints / Feedback | TruckersMP Rules | Join the Team |

I started playing ETS2MP in April, 2018 and in that time, I haven't reported a single player.

Anyone here could deliberately hit me tomorrow, and I wouldn't do anything about it; I won't even voice or text chat you about it. I have encountered lots of bad players, some of whom have hit me on purpose, but I'm just not interested in reporting anyone. Now, I appreciate some people might view that with a degree of disapproval; after all, I'm essentially letting these people get away with this nonsense. However, I'd like people to factor in something.

I spend almost every single day, all day, on the road behind the wheel of a bus. I see some of the most horrendous driving you could imagine, and I have to put up with a lot of unpleasantness as a result which can cause a lot of stress.

Do I really want to sit here and take things personally and get stressed because people are driving badly in ETS2MP? No, it's just a game.

On 11/24/2019 at 2:58 AM, McclaudEagle said:

I started playing ETS2MP in April, 2018 and in that time, I haven't reported a single player.

Anyone here could deliberately hit me tomorrow, and I wouldn't do anything about it; I won't even voice or text chat you about it. I have encountered lots of bad players, some of whom have hit me on purpose, but I'm just not interested in reporting anyone. Now, I appreciate some people might view that with a degree of disapproval; after all, I'm essentially letting these people get away with this nonsense. However, I'd like people to factor in something.

I spend almost every single day, all day, on the road behind the wheel of a bus. I see some of the most horrendous driving you could imagine, and I have to put up with a lot of unpleasantness as a result which can cause a lot of stress.

Do I really want to sit here and take things personally and get stressed because people are driving badly in ETS2MP? No, it's just a game.

I appreciate your point of view. I'm exact opposite - I really like reporting and the procedure included. It gives me small pleasure when I see report accepted because

it makes feel like I'm doing small part to help with better gameplay.

On 11/1/2019 at 2:38 AM, LordBenji said:

@Siminator TruckersMP Veteran here :P Here's some perhaps interesting stats that I quickly made. Didn't bother counting other things since I can't really sort by any other orders than ascending or descending report ID.

First report date : 8th July 2016 (It was accepted 3 days later)

Lifetime reports : 881 (there's 25 reports per page... did the math)

Reports in 2019: 372

Reports last month : 64 (yeah had to check actual report date, not updated date)

Total accepted reports % : 81.27% (counting declined reports does help)

This year's accepted reports % :  95.43%

So are you driving for fun ore driving so you can report people , am driving for fun and have no time to report other people only when they ramming me. and sins I drive on Promods 1 the ramming is almost gone

as much as I may come across as one who likes to hot the report button, and playing this game since 2014 you'd probably expect me to have several pages of reports, actually I have just 1 page and if you take into account of ingame reports, its actually LESS THAN 30 reports.  I dont actually report for every bump and scrape, if they total my truck then yes they are reported, if they do no damage to my cargo then hell its not worth the paperwork. My truck i can (usually) fix, cargo can't be fixed.

I started making reports on the website platform in august. 

Here are my stats:

First report date : 12 of Aug 2019 (It was accepted 13 days later, since they have MANY reports during holidays. So it'll take some time, but remember, they'll get to it at some point ;))

Lifetime reports : 28 

Reports last month : 5

Most reports in one month :  10 (August)

Total accepted reports : 92.85% (26/28)

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

I never really reported someone since I've started playing TMP (2 years ago) ?‍♀️ I don't really care to do that unless something, that is worth a report, happens.. ?

Female | german & english | sarcastic | gaming

76561198013596467.png

Discord: DahakaSkyRising#2850

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bulletx3/

[That profilepicture is my avatar from Second Life]

That depends how many hours I want to drive on mp, usually it's a few reports per week (like max 10 :P). Like, I just don't need to report people who did small mistake, then apologized and kept doing okay. Otherwise when someone does something premeditated or you can see that he can't wait a moment because he's in too much of a hurry and then just cause an accident/collision I'll report this person without without any remorse. :)

It depends on the situation so much.

On 11/24/2019 at 2:58 AM, McclaudEagle said:

This is exactly what I do too.
Another reason is that I do not film continuously, so ingame reporting is useless.
If I meet a troll, I don't respond at all and, if necessary, just stand still without any sign.
Usually the fun is over quickly.

But it is very sad with the trolls and reckless drivers, too bad ..

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived