cant log in

Joky69

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello there,

This issue also occurs when your Steam_api.dll file is corrupted (and that file being corrupted is one of the most likely reasons for that problem). In order to fix that file, please follow these instructions:

1. First of all, head over to the installation folder of Euro Truck Simulator 2 (or American Truck Simulator).

If you don't know how to get to the installation folder of the game on Steam, read the instructions in the following spoiler:

Spoiler

1. First, go to your Steam library and right-click on "Euro Truck Simulator 2" (or American Truck Simulator).

2. Then, select “Properties”.

3. After that, choose the third tab “Local Files”.

4. Finally, click on “Browse the local files”.

Now, you should be able to see and copy the game path (e.g. “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2”).

2. Once you’re in the folder where your game files are located in, please delete the folder called "bin". 

3. After that, verify the game files.

If you’re not fully aware of how to do so, please open up the following spoiler and follow the given instructions:

Spoiler

1. First, go to your Steam library and right-click on “Euro Truck Simulator 2” (or American Truck Simulator).

2. Then, select on “Properties”.

3. After that, select the third tab called “Local Files”.

4. Finally, choose “Verify integrity of game files” and wait until the progression is done.

Once you’ve done all the steps, open up the TruckersMP launcher and try if you can finally login to your account.

If you're still facing the same issue and you don't want to contact the support team in the first place, I highly recommend having a look at this topic (the instructions given by me and Snorlax can be also found here):

Have a great day and Happy Halloween!

Hey there @Joky69,

thank you for creating a post on our forums.

To hopefully resolve your problem, I need you to open up a text document, enter your password as well as your E-Mail, copy both separately using CTRL+C and paste in both in the respective section using CTRL+V.
If this has not helped you out and you are 100% certain that you are using the correct login details, please contact the TruckersMP Support Team using the following link.
-> https://truckersmp.com/support

Please let me know if I was able to help you out or not. :)
Happy Halloween!

Best Regards,
Snorlax.

TruckersMP Trial Support

Hi, my name is Jonas.

Hello there,

Since this topic has not had a reply in the last three days, i will have to move it in to Inactive Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to private message me or any other support member and we will open this topic again.

Kind Regards,

Savage

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics 

Hello There!

Because of this topic has been inactive for 1 more weeks , I'll have to move this topic to Unsolved Topics.
If you still need any help, feel free to create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket: https://truckersmp.com/support

Sincerely,
[TR] SkortiL
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics 

Sincerely,

SkortiL [TR] 

Create a Support Ticket / TruckersMP Rules / Feedback / Guides / Meet the Team