Secret sweet spots on promods maps

andy Suter

Have you found any spots on the map that are so interesting with the added bonus that very few people visit.

Last night i spent an evening in wales and my god, i love it. Its so well detailed, narrow lanes, cute villages, great scenery and best bit, i only saw 4 or 5 others also enjoying the peace and quiet 

Have you found any places that are worth a visit?

My main mission on ProMods is to get the map up to 100%, and since I started on the north-east corner, the only thing that was a surprise to me is the Russian back-roads, there are accidents, road closures due to accidents, collapsed bridges that you have to get around, almost collapsed bridges that you have to drive over, sudden road surface changes and animals in the middle of the road. But since I finished the whole Russian part of the map, I can't wait to find other little details on other parts of the map. If I find anything that's worth mentioning, I will most certainly post it here.

@buksee Well, good luck with that, promods map is notorious for the spots on the map that you just can't paint yellow no matter how hard you try. I have run into many many spots on custom made motorway interchanges, some gas sations, for example truck dealership in Bern is bugged, you will find too many of these...

And by russian part, I presume, that you mean far north part of the map around Murmansk, cause there is also St. Petersburg and Kaliningrad that are same as vanilla dlc, nothing new there yet.

You should try Poland, mostly northern part, the cites an small towns here look very interesting, there are some very difficult delivery spots with narrow access, and many static events, like crashed trucks or planes

@Granite Yes, I already had the DLC part of Russia completed, and I'm moving south from where I started city by city, hopping from country to country. And as for the "can't explore the roads" part, there was some bugged locations in Washington that I was able to fix, as well as there are at least 3 location in Iceland alone that I know of. But as I get closer to 100% and ran out of roads that can be explored properly, I will try to find a way to explore them in SP if we don't get a bug-fix from ProMods themselves.

3 hours ago, buksee said:

My main mission on ProMods is to get the map up to 100%, and since I started on the north-east corner, the only thing that was a surprise to me is the Russian back-roads, there are accidents, road closures due to accidents, collapsed bridges that you have to get around, almost collapsed bridges that you have to drive over, sudden road surface changes and animals in the middle of the road. But since I finished the whole Russian part of the map, I can't wait to find other little details on other parts of the map. If I find anything that's worth mentioning, I will most certainly post it here.

WOW, I predict you have a lot of ways to go yet, I just explored the whole of Iceland and most of Russia, I'm going south.

76561197973552124_v1.png.870d5d35795c06de06303b32524bd445.png

Language - Portuguese ??   |  English ??   

- - - Gamer Since 2005 - - - Cσρуяιgнт © 2021™ - All Rights Reserved

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Øяіgіиαℓ ® -Fallcon ; Øfdream ; Plaxxy™
█║▌│║▌║▌│█│▌║│█║█║│▌║│█║▌
 ●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

It's wonderful that you've mentioned Wales. Back in 2015 I got the ferry over to work there for a few weeks, travelling from Dublin into Holyhead and then to Chepstow. Fast forward to playing ProMods and visiting Holyhead in the game tracing that same route I took a few years ago in person, I was stunned with how accurate everything was! I was able to match things by remembering the details from a few years back and apply them into the game; the Tesco by the main road, the roundabout you approach as you come the ferry, the long stretch of curvy roads along the coast and the neighbouring valley to the right, the tunnel you go under which goes through the cliff face... it was all there just like in real life! It's great to see Wales getting some love out there. Much respect to you.

banner.png

5 hours ago, -Fallcon said:

WOW, I predict you have a lot of ways to go yet, I just explored the whole of Iceland and most of Russia, I'm going south.

Well, it is true, before ProMods I had the whole map at 100%, but as soon as ProMods came out, it dropped to 44-is. And since then I didn't had too much time to play, due to having 2-3 exams every week for the 3rd week in a row... You gotta love that Uni life...

Archived