Add a timer in the corner for appeal purposes

Execed

If anyone wants to appeal, and the ban evidence contains the time of the occurance, the person appealing can skip to the time of a recording. I would like to have a recording going all the time, so if I get banned for something I didn't do on my screen I have evidence which I can skip to if I see the time.

• Confused 2

Hello @Execed,

First of all, thank you for taking your time, writing this suggestion. We greatly appreciate every idea of how to improve our community. 

Now, Unfortunately I must warn you that you didn't follow the required suggestion format, which can be found here: 

Failure to apply the format within 3 days will most likely lead to the closure of your suggestion without it being reviewed, so please, change it as soon as you can!

Thanks,

Chris [PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

banner

Hello again! 

Because you've failed to update your suggestion to the correct format, unfortunately I must inform it will now be rejected. 

Next time, please remember to follow to Suggestion Format, which can be found in my post above. 

If you'll have any further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to send me a private message!

Kind regards, 

Chris [PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

//Rejected

banner