SCS Blog: Cargo for Scandinavia

Carrythxd

Easy hire a driver need not to worry about a trailer.

Say you have contract drivers and the job is 2000 mile trip say at $2 Mi So it will cost $4000 plus the fuel of one truck.

To haul 3 trucks you would need a truck first modified to hold a third truck with a goose-neck trailer. Even then its debatable...

But lets say you somehow got 3 trucks on a truck/trailer combo. You have to "own" that truck plus "own" that trailer. On top of that instead of paying a $300 plane fare (at most) back for the driver to do a new job, you have to pay them to drive your truck/trailer combo back at about the same rate. It be impossible to find a contractor to use their own truck for this too.

This is the only American truck on a flatbed i have found so far lol...

1jay21.jpg

I'm pretty sure that one isn't going to a dealer. XD

Oooh, the poor thing.

Some people should really get a license before even thinking about buying Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator. Drive safely, folks!

GP53e75.jpg

< < < Don't bet on sinking ships because they'll turn your chips to trash! > > >

Genial way, but I guess they need to replace rear wheels when delivered to a dealer) Probably sometimes it can be cheaper than using trailer)

Maybe but one other downside is the possibility of the odometer. But seeing as most trucks go based on hours as well no issue really esp if the seller signs off on #### towed.

I'm pretty sure that one isn't going to a dealer. XD

Oooh, the poor thing.

Yea, but that shows how long ours are. Most of ours can do long hauls with 2 axels (majestic) compared to 1 axle shown.

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Sweet! New trailers are always welcome. Can't wait to strap some new stuff to the back of my truck :P

Things I've seen on the trailer of a truck:

Subway car (just the new ones)

House

Horses (proper 5th wheel attachment)

RV Home

A Caboose (yes...)

a bunch of military vehicles :P including a tank i think...

Just a few days ago i saw a motorized wheelchair get towed by a tow truck :D

Yeah I live near-ish to a military training site, sometimes there's a convoy of trucks carrying tanks going through town (as well as other military stuff and vehicles)

8mOP210.png  g8VsuFF.png  4vle33y.png

• 2 months later...

Archived