Ownable default trailer mod

L1nx

Do you guys know any mods which allow you to own the default ETS 2 trailers (like Stokes or EuroGoodies)?

If my commentary was helpful, please give me a reputation point :) Thanks!   ↗ ↗ ↗        

image.png.abed0c9ced938aac63735fc6215dc710.png  76561198142565715.png                                                                                                                                                            

To my knowledge there isn’t any MP friendly mods out there that allow you to straight up own the default trailers in ETS2, but there are some mods on the steam workshop that allow you to own some trailers, such as the livestock trailer, the schwartzmuller food tanker and the heavy haul dlc trailers, but I will say, use at your own risk because they may not be 100% legal in MP.

Alternately, you can use save editing to put stock textures, such as the Eurogoodies or stokes skins, on ownable trailers, Or save edit default trailers to be ownable using a “dummy” trailer. 

14 hours ago, [RLC] MegadethSteve666 said:

To my knowledge there isn’t any MP friendly mods out there that allow you to straight up own the default trailers in ETS2, but there are some mods on the steam workshop that allow you to own some trailers, such as the livestock trailer, the schwartzmuller food tanker and the heavy haul dlc trailers, but I will say, use at your own risk because they may not be 100% legal in MP.

Alternately, you can use save editing to put stock textures, such as the Eurogoodies or stokes skins, on ownable trailers, Or save edit default trailers to be ownable using a “dummy” trailer. 

Guess there's my answer... I was referring to a mod such as Forerunner's but looks like there isn't any other. Thank you very much, to all 3 of you.

If my commentary was helpful, please give me a reputation point :) Thanks!   ↗ ↗ ↗        

image.png.abed0c9ced938aac63735fc6215dc710.png  76561198142565715.png                                                                                                                                                            

Archived