Reporting Players In Game

Welshboy346

Suggestion Name: Reporting Players In Game (Tab Menu)

Suggestion Description: For long enough I've noticed a commonly repeating issue in game which even I've struggled with when someone decides to break the rules in front of me. Like Game Moderators, I would like to have a feature available to users to open the tab menu and click on the suspected person who broke the rule and then identifying the rule they broke, such as ramming. I feel this would make it much easier for users to submit a report without having to try and find the suspect in the list. I do understand you also have /pinfo to report on the website but I just wanted to try make it easier to report players in game.

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?: I think this feature should be added to the game as it would make it so much easier for users to report others breaking the rules as stated above. Though I do feel this could increase the volume of reports as well, I would like to hear others thoughts on this topic and whether others in the community share this particular thought.

• Upvote 1

Hello @Welshboy346,

First of all, thank you for taking your time, writing this suggestion. It shows that you care about this community and it's future! 

Unfortunately I have to inform you that this suggestion and has been already proposed  before and is on our "Frequently Suggested Things" list,  which can be found here: 

Because of that,  I'll be rejecting this suggestion, to keep our forum organized. 

If you'll have any further questions, don't hesitate to send me a private message! 

Thanks,  

Chris[PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

//Rejected

banner