Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Police players.

I have an idea to expand the online mode. I think that normal players could drive up to 150 km / h anywhere. However, if caught while racing, then the cop could set a speed limit for the speeding player for a certain amount of time, alternatively he could enable him the fines option. And if he flees, he should be banned for 15-30 minutes until he is allowed back in on the server. If he tries to connect during this time, the ban time increases by 5 minutes. It would be even cooler if you could withdraw money from the player. I imagine you could not only see the distance to another player in the player list, but also the approaching speed. So you could capture how fast the speeder drives while the policeman stands by the roadside and measures. If he sees that he is overspeeding then he has to chase him and drive in front of the player. if the policeman found a place to stop the truck, then he can give him a speed limit for or enabling him the fines option of the game for a certain time.

EDIT: i have forgotten to say that police players can drive as fast as they want.

Sorry for my english i hope you understand it.

Greetings.

Hello @ThomasG [GER]

Thank you taking your time, writing this suggestion. Every idea of how we should improve our modification is greatly appreciated!

However, I must inform you that because you did not follow the suggestion format which can be found here: 

and because this idea is already listed on our "Frequently Suggested Things" which can be found here: 

your suggestion will now be declined to keep our forum organized. 

If you will have any further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to send me a private message! 

Thanks, 

Chris [PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

//Rejected

banner