Why system kicked me?

Question

Hi. Can someone explain me why system kicked me from server. I buy car and when I put blue light on the roof system kicked me. After it I remove light from roof and system still kick me. Here is screenshot...

20191026230215_1.jpg

8 answers to this question

Hello @CucaMrsa :)

First of all, Thank you for creating a Topic in the Help section!

Please note, that the blue Polica beacons and the Polica paintjob are exclusivly for TruckersMP Game Moderators and higher Staff. If you're trying to use those accessoires, you are going to get kicked as shown on your Screenshot.

So please remove those Police accessoires from your car and you're able to play on the Servers like before! :)

Hope this helps :wub:

Kind regards

Linciano

TruckersMP Support

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

I know for police lights but got blue light too it's first on list now I change it with pilot... but find where is problem can't use EU leds too only orange leds.

Thank you anyway.

3 hours ago, CucaMrsa said:

I know for police lights but got blue light too it's first on list now I change it with pilot... but find where is problem can't use EU leds too only orange leds.

Thank you anyway.

Blue lights are police lights. In real life, they can only be used by police forces. In TMP that translates to staff with Game Moderator rights.

As a player, you can only use the orange lights.

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regrads
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,

Due to this topic being inactive for further 7 days, I will have to move it to "Unsolved" Topics. 

If you need any further help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket here:https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

Sabbi [GER]

TruckersMP Support 

//moved to Unsolved.