Trucky Platform - app, bots, web, overlay

26 minutes ago, PandaSimTv said:

I think Trucky's staff should fix some unknown bugs :(

@PandaSimTv if they are unkown how we can fix them? :D

• Upvote 1

Trucky - The Virtual Trucker Companion app

Owner and Lead Developer

spacer.png

Mobile App, In-Game Overlay, Dispatcher, Automatic Recording on collision, In-Game Radio streaming, Discord Rich Presence Integration

Download Trucky on your mobile device - Install Trucky for Windows - Trucky Website

Overlay 2.2.2.1 released

Added ALT+L to open Trucky Live map following you (only MP)

Added specific settings for unity system in ATS, current one is for ETS2

Moved replay settings in separate tab

Added auto replay on collisions with various settings. Video capturing is fired when collision (damage) is detected (default >= 5% damage on chassis, trailer or cargo if considered)

Added settings to specify past duration and future duration of replay registered (default before 30 secs, after 5 secs)

Added setting to hide header in servers and friends screen (default is true)

Fixed no show “entering area” when disabled

Added Arab translation

See more here https://truckyapp.com/blog/announcements/overlay-release-auto-replay-on-collisions/

Owner and Lead Developer

spacer.png

Mobile App, In-Game Overlay, Dispatcher, Automatic Recording on collision, In-Game Radio streaming, Discord Rich Presence Integration

Download Trucky on your mobile device - Install Trucky for Windows - Trucky Website

Smartphone app update

- Events screen revamp

- New weekly routes engine and Promods routes

See more here https://truckyapp.com/blog/announcements/app-release-events-screen-revamped-and-new-weekly-routes/

Owner and Lead Developer

spacer.png

Trucky has now a Public Trello Board for suggestions, changes, bug reports and whatever you have in mind useful to improve the platform!

Read the announcement here: https://truckyapp.com/blog/announcements/public-board-on-trello-for-suggestions-and-bug-reports/

Owner and Lead Developer

spacer.png

• 2 months later...

Recap and detailed changelog of latest Overlay and Mobile app updates: https://truckyapp.com/blog/releases/latest-changelog-app-and-overlay/ 

Owner and Lead Developer

spacer.png

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can I ask who's translate this app? Is it Google Translate? Because some words isn't translated or it's translated so funny in my languages. Can I manually translate it and how?

Second question is how or can I change one line manually because I play window mode and can't see all "for game info window mode" when choose horizontal? Can't see tempomat speed, speed limit and want destination without company name.

Thank you for answer.

@FullM00n the app is translated by humans. but i cannot exclude someone use Google Translate.

If you want to fix your language, go on https://translate.truckyapp.com, find your language e translate or change them. 

about the second question, do you want to hide some informations from the horizontal bar?

if yes, it's not yet possible but it's planned to choose what you want to see where.

Owner and Lead Developer

spacer.png

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This overlay is the best you can get for free. The dispatch also works great. I use it every time when I am in TMP and it really works well. The traffic updates (traffic jam, etc.) can be very helpful on the Duisburg-Calais road 

• True Story 1

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d               320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab9942               1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85               2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb status.png

• 1 month later...

Hi

@dowmeister

is it possible , to run ETS2/ATS Main Game or TruckersMP with Commands ?

i have stored my ETS2 Profile Folder , not under C:\Users\.... , which is the Default Folder.

im use some Link in my Shortcut : "C:\Program Files\TruckersMP Launcher\Launcher.exe" -homedir c:\!ETS22\

And i think , your App will may Search the TruckersMP launcher too in the Default Path : C:\Program Files\TruckersMP Launcher\Launcher.exe (Another Path Not Tested yet)

When not , can you add a Command Line in your Next Versions ?

On 4/15/2021 at 5:45 PM, Fast-rider said:

This overlay is the best you can get for free. The dispatch also works great. I use it every time when I am in TMP and it really works well. The traffic updates (traffic jam, etc.) can be very helpful on the Duisburg-Calais road 

Dispatcher is the best and trucky gives me video evidence when someone hit me. Its nice.

• HaulieLove 1
Spoiler

5 hours ago, TP555 1981 said:

Hi

@dowmeister

is it possible , to run ETS2/ATS Main Game or TruckersMP with Commands ?

i have stored my ETS2 Profile Folder , not under C:\Users\.... , which is the Default Folder.

im use some Link in my Shortcut : "C:\Program Files\TruckersMP Launcher\Launcher.exe" -homedir c:\!ETS22\

And i think , your App will may Search the TruckersMP launcher too in the Default Path : C:\Program Files\TruckersMP Launcher\Launcher.exe (Another Path Not Tested yet)

When not , can you add a Command Line in your Next Versions ?

Is something people have requestes too, will be definitely added but dont know when exactly ?

But thanks!

Owner and Lead Developer

spacer.png

Hi

@dowmeister

Thx for your Quick Answer.

I have it more Tested , it works in MP , without run it in Trucky , it seems the MP can detect it when run it with the TruckersMP Desktop Shortcut. , just the SP which i had first Tested , won't work without run it in Trucky.

Also the command Lines , will be just need for the SP. like for edit the Save/Profile Path

An another suggestion , can you add an Option for Anti Kick ? , like Anti AFK , that will be very Nice. !

and i have found a Second Bug or anything , How much Players are Online on the Server , it does just view how much Players are Online since Join , just in the Game Window , for the Main Window it will be Refresh. !!

And an Second suggestion , can you use the Script from https://stats.truckersmp.com/live , then it will be Refresh in Realtime. !

TP555

• Woah! 1

1 hour ago, TP555 1981 said:

Hi

@dowmeister

Thx for your Quick Answer.

I have it more Tested , it works in MP , without run it in Trucky , it seems the MP can detect it when run it with the TruckersMP Desktop Shortcut. , just the SP which i had first Tested , won't work without run it in Trucky.

Also the command Lines , will be just need for the SP. like for edit the Save/Profile Path

An another suggestion , can you add an Option for Anti Kick ? , like Anti AFK , that will be very Nice. !

and i have found a Second Bug or anything , How much Players are Online on the Server , it does just view how much Players are Online since Join , just in the Game Window , for the Main Window it will be Refresh. !!

And an Second suggestion , can you use the Script from https://stats.truckersmp.com/live , then it will be Refresh in Realtime. !

TP555

Anti AFK will come ?

for the servers info update... it already update... is something well tested as is there since 1.0 ?

Owner and Lead Developer

spacer.png

2 hours ago, [BTR] Tyson Hawk said:

Trucky is quite helpful to be honest. ?

1 hour ago, Husky_06 said:

it is very useful tool and it gives all the info about your truck damage  speed and traffic etc

thanks guys ?

• Awesome! 1

Owner and Lead Developer

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...

I use this app it's really great app i think everyone should use it.

• Like 2

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 5 months later...