Trucky Platform - app, bots, web, overlay

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, TP555 1981 said:

Hi

Latest Trucky App Version 2.5.40 Cause a Game Crash , when the new DBUS Plugin is Active (DBUS Client 0981 & Plugin Version 2009)

How to Fix Trucky :

Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\plugins\

Move : hry_assets , hry_plugins Folder , and 2 Files dbus_telemetry.dll and hry-core.dll

Hi,

we are investigating this problem with the Overwolf Support.

As far, it looks there is a incompatibility btw HRY-Core and Overwolf ONLY when you are running OBS capturing the game window (for example, doesnt happen when OBS capture the screen).

So, it's not Trucky itself but more the triplet HRY-Core (part of DBus) + Overwolf + OBS. 

Trucky - The Virtual Trucker Companion app

Owner and Lead Developer

spacer.png

Mobile App, In-Game Overlay, Dispatcher, Automatic Recording on collision, In-Game Radio streaming, Discord Rich Presence Integration

Download Trucky on your mobile device - Install Trucky for Windows - Trucky Website

@dowmeister

Yes OBS Studio 27.1.3 was Running , without it Works yes.

I need Latest OBS Studio 27.2.4 to fix this  ?

i have Set in Overwolf no GPU Hardware Acceleration , Enable can fix that may  ?

Edit Temp. Fix (No Crash anymore)

Start OBS Studio after the Game is running , and wait til the Trucky Overlay will show up , then it is Safe to run OBS Studio  !

17 hours ago, TP555 1981 said:

@dowmeister

Yes OBS Studio 27.1.3 was Running , without it Works yes.

I need Latest OBS Studio 27.2.4 to fix this  ?

i have Set in Overwolf no GPU Hardware Acceleration , Enable can fix that may  ?

Edit Temp. Fix (No Crash anymore)

Start OBS Studio after the Game is running , and wait til the Trucky Overlay will show up , then it is Safe to run OBS Studio  !

i think the only way by now, is waiting for Overwolf to inject into the game and then start OBS.

HRY-Core intoduced a race condition with Overwolf and OBS.

But thanks for the workaround, is really useful

Owner and Lead Developer

spacer.png

Mobile App, In-Game Overlay, Dispatcher, Automatic Recording on collision, In-Game Radio streaming, Discord Rich Presence Integration

Download Trucky on your mobile device - Install Trucky for Windows - Trucky Website

@TP555 1981 the HRY-Core have just released an update fixing the incompatibility with Overwolf and OBS in fullscreen.

You can try the latest version here: https://github.com/Hary309/hry-core/releases/tag/1.0.7 just replace the hry-core.dll

Owner and Lead Developer

spacer.png

3 hours ago, TP555 1981 said:

@dowmeister

Thx for the Link.

But Newtest DBUS Client 0.9.8.2 Fix also the Crash problem  !

indeed, because includes the same version of HRY-Core ?

happt now is fixed

Owner and Lead Developer

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
11 hours ago, RedRoseNL said:

help i dont see any of my steam friends online even when i have my profile on public and i cant add anyone on the app of trucky. Can someone help me out please 

Steam friends has been disabled months ago.

Owner and Lead Developer

spacer.png