Ban reduction tokens

Mattify

Suggestion Name: Ban reduction tokens

Suggestion Description: It is pretty simple. For every accepted report you make, you should get 1 Ban reduction token. If you get banned, you can use these tokens and 1 token will reduce your ban by 1 hour.

Any example images: 

Why should it be added?: This suggestion would help the community a lot. By reporting players and helping the community you should get these tokens in case you make a mistake and get banned. It happened to me, after I’ve reported a ton of rule-breakers, I got banned because of an idiotic mistake I’ve made. It is pretty balanced as well, while you get rid of a rule breaker for several days(the lenght of the ban) you should have the right to reduce your ban by at least an hour.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 7
  • Woah! 3

• 3 months later...

I don't think this is a good idea. It might open possibilities to mislead game moderators in appeals and give false claims in order for ban reduction token to be used. We do not have hour-long bans either. Smallest punishment lasts for several days.

UPD: As my fellow colleague @[Интегра] ResTed pointed out, players might also flood the entire report system in order to grind those tokens.

• Upvote 1
  • True Story 3

• 4 weeks later...