twix_noodles

Do you recommend ProMods?

promods definitely worth it new roads  more challenge  truckersmp and promodes only missing special transport feature if they add that dlc as well  I can say it will be more fun .

If you got money to spare to buy the maps DLC's (If you don't already have all map DLC's) then absolutely :) 
If you don't have money, well, save money, and buy them when you can. I absolutely think ProMods is worth it :) 

Best Regards

General18

Guest -RiPuZ- Style

I would definitely recommend it. the map is quite large. nothing really enjoyable to do with the trip.

Promods is excellent and when i heard they were teaming up with Truckersmp i thought it would be immense.  Exactly what the multiplayer aspect of the game needed.  

However i can't help but feel disappointed that not all World of Trucks jobs can be completed when using promods.  Being limited to the vanilla map even with Promods enabled just feels a let down for me as you can't cross bodies of water and its a 50/50 shot if travelling to a city not in the base game whether the job will let you complete it (sync issues).

13 hours ago, blue4eva77 said:

Promods is excellent and when i heard they were teaming up with Truckersmp i thought it would be immense.  Exactly what the multiplayer aspect of the game needed.  

However i can't help but feel disappointed that not all World of Trucks jobs can be completed when using promods.  Being limited to the vanilla map even with Promods enabled just feels a let down for me as you can't cross bodies of water and its a 50/50 shot if travelling to a city not in the base game whether the job will let you complete it (sync issues).

The only solution to that that I can see is a third party contract system similar to WoT. I'd love that to be honest, it would make it way easier to pick the same load as your friends.

From what I've heard, ProMods streamlines the game graphically, improves the quality of roads, and includes many great extras such as voice-guided navigation. Unfortunately, I haven't had the pleasure to play ProMods yet, but I'm still striving to buy all map DLCs. Personally, I recommend!

Guest I Crescent I

I would definitely recommend promods if you're looking to explore more areas and see more beautiful scenery.I like promods map.

I think Promods is definitely worth buying it because it improves a lot the default map, but i agree that the DLC's required for it are expensive but if you buy them when they are on sale it's very well priced.

To sum up it adds more cities and beautiful spots. The game is far way better with promods.

Hope I help.

I honestly don't like it very much. It looks just like the base map but only with more cities. Someday it might become interesting but for me, now, it's just no worth it.

ProMods is great, because it not only expandes map size, but also adds more roads or cities in the existing map. Reworking an existing road is also good, if its for sake of safety or more realistic roads, junctions etc. If you are very experienced driver and if you discovered all interesting places, ProMods can be a whole new experience, as there is far more content to explore. Not forgetting about RusMap, for those who live in eastern europe, it gives a chance to visit their own cities and see mother nature.