Do you recommend ProMods?

twix bar

promods definitely worth it new roads  more challenge  truckersmp and promodes only missing special transport feature if they add that dlc as well  I can say it will be more fun .

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly It's up to preference. What you get out of Promods is beautiful scenery, Realism, And fun. I personally find it much better then the stock map, Escapally around the older parts of the map. For me, I would totally recommend Promods. :) 

If you got money to spare to buy the maps DLC's (If you don't already have all map DLC's) then absolutely :) 
If you don't have money, well, save money, and buy them when you can. I absolutely think ProMods is worth it :) 

Best Regards

General18

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Promods is excellent and when i heard they were teaming up with Truckersmp i thought it would be immense.  Exactly what the multiplayer aspect of the game needed.  

However i can't help but feel disappointed that not all World of Trucks jobs can be completed when using promods.  Being limited to the vanilla map even with Promods enabled just feels a let down for me as you can't cross bodies of water and its a 50/50 shot if travelling to a city not in the base game whether the job will let you complete it (sync issues).

13 hours ago, blue4eva77 said:

Promods is excellent and when i heard they were teaming up with Truckersmp i thought it would be immense.  Exactly what the multiplayer aspect of the game needed.  

However i can't help but feel disappointed that not all World of Trucks jobs can be completed when using promods.  Being limited to the vanilla map even with Promods enabled just feels a let down for me as you can't cross bodies of water and its a 50/50 shot if travelling to a city not in the base game whether the job will let you complete it (sync issues).

The only solution to that that I can see is a third party contract system similar to WoT. I'd love that to be honest, it would make it way easier to pick the same load as your friends.

• 2 weeks later...

Only if you dont mind the lack of players on MP. I like ProMods more than the base map, but it feels little bit empty to me ?.

RedPiggy

Languages: us.gif | cz.gif

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Pravidla | Nábor | Podpora | Zpětná vazba | TruckersMP tým | Návody | Nápady

—————————————————————————————————————————

Feel free to contact me at one of these platforms if you need to get something translated

| TruckersMP | World Of Trucks | Discord | Steam |

ProMods is great, because it not only expandes map size, but also adds more roads or cities in the existing map. Reworking an existing road is also good, if its for sake of safety or more realistic roads, junctions etc. If you are very experienced driver and if you discovered all interesting places, ProMods can be a whole new experience, as there is far more content to explore. Not forgetting about RusMap, for those who live in eastern europe, it gives a chance to visit their own cities and see mother nature.

// Steam || YouTube || Telegram @pasztet_blr || Discord pasztet_blr#5988 \\

4WZnYI3.png

Archived