Do you recommend ProMods?

twix bar

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally enjoy the ProMods map more than the regular one. Not only does it add more roads to drive on, but the level of detail is on a whole other level compared to the default map. Besides that it adds some challenging roads like the one in the video down below. So if your budget allows you to get the DLCs I would highly suggest you getting them :)

Just another guy hauling on the roads of TMP ?

I think that is better if you discover it at your own haha. Having promods is like add 4 new map DLC at the same time, is really big and detailled the final work. And this is just starting... maybe you can wait untill the hallowen steam sales, and get both DLCs with big discount, see u at the road :D And avoid places with high population 

I think you should buy those 2 DLC to be able to play on the ProMods, I am sure it will be great.
ProMods is a fairly large map, you can explore many beautiful roads and many beautiful landscapes. I think it will be worth your money when you buy the remaining 2 DLC maps to be able to play on ProMods

Promods to vanilla is like wearing a plain t shirt or wearing one branded with your favourite band or something.

The vanilla is nice but once youve played promods i cant see myself ever going back to vanilla.

The maps are so much more interesting. Actual road signs, markings, buildings, landmarks, scenery, companies, all that fit the country youre in instead of cut and plonk ( although that is still evident).

Promods is what the actual vanilla game should be like.

This is all great but then add in all the countries that dont exist in any dlc, iceland, ireland, spain, turkey, cyprus, corsica, northern norway/finland etc etc......mind blown

Oh and like tmp, its free!. Its like youve won the lottery without even paying for the ticket

I personally recommend getting Promods.

Every little bit of the map is very well detailed and intricately designed, and of course Death Road. 

But also, all DLC are great to drive around and explore also. Just wish there was more people if you wanted to drive on MP, because the DLC areas seem fairly lacking of people. 

I'm hoping that the quarry becomes less popular and people spread out around the map more. It would be nice if traffic felt more organic, but the map is so big I'm not sure it's possible to really have traffic everywhere. Can't wait for convoys on the promods server though, some new sights and new routes to take, or better yet, a promods real ops even would be the best. I think the design of the real ops is nice in the way it spreads out the people so you don't spend 90 minutes stuck in traffic at the start if you get unlucky.

Oh 100% I would recommend ProMods! The amount of detail and little features that it adds are honestly some of the best I’ve seen in such a long time.

Ive been a user of ProMods for a while now and I’ve never been disappointed at all! 

If you are missing DLCs before you can use it - I would recommend buying them ?

banner

Its all up to the player if you want to play pro mods or not. If you like scenery and unique roads then yes. Just remember that External contracts does not cover Pro mods map as of yet (Not sure if they will be adding in the future). It  also helps to have a powerful pc to run graphics in high or ultra for perfect gameplay on pro mods :)

Archived