My Promods 2.42 is not working

EdwGamer99

Question

I have a problem with 2.42PROMODS on TruckersMP.I reinstalled it 2 times and it gives me the same problem.My vesion is 1.35 and i did all the steps from:https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/614.(I downloaded all the file(002-007)I extracted the promods-v242.7z(001file)into the Documents/ets2/mod folder and then i pasted the -def- file too in there).When i start singleplayer and i want to activate the promods it shows me that is incompatible:

rsz_screenshot_7.jpg.88f2aad71b112581898c4202583a89b7.jpg

When i start the Truckersmp it shows me an fatal error while loading the game:

Capture3.thumb.JPG.6f819caf7697fab3ce3312fd8be233c5.JPG

If you want to compare the size of my promods file with yours to see if anything is wrong, a picture is down:(promods-def-v242.scs,promods-map-v242.scs,promods-assets-v242.,cspromods-media-v242.scs,promods-model3-v242.scs,promods-model2-v242.scs,promods-model1-v242.scs):

908656831_Caputre2.thumb.JPG.b7f2212fb5f737b89c5567f88b0e50a5.JPG

PLEASE I NEED HELP!!

10 answers to this question

Try using the file checker that is available for the free downloads, to make sure that the files are working correctly. Also make sure that no betas are selected for the game, the fact that they are showing up as incompatible and you're on 1.35, may mean you're on version 1.35.x, which may not work. Hope this helps! 

This worked for my and all my friends in my company... 

1- Download the 4 different files (def , mod, trailer and map addon)

2- Extract all the files in 1 folder

3- Move all the files to mod file in mydocuments/euro truck simulator 2 /mod

4-Make sure that u have the correct version of the game and run the launcer as usual

5- Select the promods server and start it at usual

You must not to active it on single player mod, the promods works with out activation 

I attached a picture with the correct files that work for me. I hope it work for you

See u at the road :D

Captura2.JPG

Hello :)

Do you have all the location DLC's (Going East, Scandinavia, Beyond the Baltic Sea, Italy and Vive La France)? You must have all the location DLC's for ProMods to work

And when you play ProMods, I suggest you should have 2 profiles, 1 regular and 1 promods profile, will prevent that.

If you don't want to start from scratch, you can also duplicate an existing profile to use on Promods servers. This guide explains how to do that: 

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regrads
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,

Due to this topic being inactive for further 7 days, I will have to move it to "Unsolved" Topics. 

If you need any further help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket here:https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

Sabbi [GER]

TruckersMP Support 

//moved to Unsolved.