SUGGESTION NAME

Suggestion for servers and new partnership with other maps

Suggestion Description

Leave only the essential servers that are

Simulation 1
Simulation 2

Promods 1
Promods 2

The other suggestion is to leave the top speed of 110 km / h for ATS and ETS 2.

The third and last suggestion is that the EAA map and Promods work together, as the two maps are mutually compatible and work together in the same profile as the game, and may have their own server, not one server for each, but yes a single server where we have the two maps together.

Here is the official link from the EAA map developer site so you might be having a great partnership:

Link>>> "EAA MAP" (YouTube channel called: "EAA Games")

Here are the three summary suggestions cited above for a loving review.

1. MP Truck Servers
  2. Server Trucks Speed
  3. Partnership with EAA Game Map

Why should it be added?

There are many servers in MP Truck and as the map is very large, people end up scattering across the various servers in the standard game map and Promods map, which gives the feeling of playing in the desert on both maps (Promods and the map). default) with the impression that we are playing alone on the servers. The other servers, in my opinion, make you have more work and much more time and money to maintain the servers, so in my opinion they can be permanently deleted, leaving only the ones I mentioned above during the description. of the suggestion. I don't see, for example, the need for Arcades servers, because the game is a simulator and not a racing game.

As for truck speed, although it is not a racing game, as I said above, the speed of 110km/h is a speed that would be good for everyone, it is a speed within the normality, avoiding players running at over 120km/h as we have been constantly going on

Already the partnership with the EAA map is something that all players really want

graciously

Alex suporte em informática

e-mail: [email protected]

• Confused 2

• 3 months later...