Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

take all the ingame ai cars and make them buyable

wolf64

For example: make all the ai cars buyable and add some more trailers that we can use 

Suggestion Name: take all the ingame pickup trucks and make them buyable 

Suggestion Description: so hear in the usa we have something hotshot trucking it's where you haul for a single customer that the Freight need to be ship quickly  and they use any types of trailers  

Any example images: the are the flatbed and a enclosed car hauler 

Why should it be added?: add something new for people to use in both ets2 and ats multiplayer and it would be cool to use the trucks to do stuff you really can do that with the Scout

28ef4bc9a8855654bce2c8d69b4386c0.jpg

TruckandTrailerP1010003.jpg

• Confused 1

Hello @wolf64,

First of all, thank you for taking your time, writing this suggestion.  It shows that you care about this community and it's future! 

Unfortunately I have to inform you that this suggestion and has been already proposed  before and is on our "Frequently Suggested Things" list,  which can be found here: 

Because of that,  I'll be rejecting this suggestion, to keep our forum organized. 

If you'll have any further questions, don't hesitate to send me a private message! 

Thanks,  

Chris[PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

//Rejected

banner