Idle Time Auto Kick

Danny R.

For example: As title suggests

Suggestion Name: Idle time auto kick

Suggestion Description: Extend idle time auto kick and / or add an audible time limit warning

Any example images: None

Why should it be added?: I understand that people sitting idle in the servers in congested area's can be an issue. However , there are instance's from personal experience where some of us as player's sit idle ( at time's ) in empty or country side areas where there is little to no traffic. We do this because we have other thing's that come up during game play that we have to attend to. The given idle time is to short in my personal opinion because things sometimes do not take that long to take care of and when we come back we have been kicked and to save and completely quit the game then restart and reload ( which in some cases per some player's ) can create an issue ( especially if they haven't parked in a safe area ) to respawn in the road or in the middle of heavy traffic. I suggest maybe you could extend the idle timer for a few minutes and add an audible warning to the time limiter to let us know that we are going to be kicked from the server. Possibly even add an easier way for us to rejoin the server without having to completely shut down and reload everything. I hope this help's within the mp community and that it also helps the moderator's with their jobs and saves some time for everyone. Thank you for your consideration in this matter and have a great day.

• Upvote 3

image.png.c917490ce5ea4b8579108b9610a63064.png

Hello @[VIVA] Danny - HAZMAT,

First of all, thank you for taking your time, writing this suggestion.  It shows that you care about this community and it's future! 

Unfortunately I have to inform you that this suggestion and has been already proposed (Extend idle time auto kick) before
and can be found here:

as well as this (audible time limit warning)

Because of that,  I'll be rejecting this suggestion, to keep our forum organized.

If you'll have any further questions, don't hesitate to send me a private message! 

Thanks,  

Chris[PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

//Rejected

• Like 2
  • True Story 1

banner