Promods Server Auto ping kick system disabled.

Suggestion Name: as the title.

Suggestion Description: Auto kick modify

Any example images: No

Why should it be added?: Many users enjoy Promods. However, the current server status is very unstable, and many users are inconvenienced. But if you look at the TruckersMP rule, you'll be kicked out if the ping is excessively out of bounds. 

In my case, if I test ping with cmd, it is normal. But when you enter a multiplay, you are kicked out because of the high ping. If you look at this, if you apply automatic kicks on a currently unstable Promods server, many users will not be able to play. Therefore, we recommend that you disable the Auto Ping kick system until the Promods server is stabilized. If you need proof of that, please contact me.

• Confused 2

Chemistry_TMP

TeamAudi Project Manager

• 3 months later...

The ProMods servers are stable, it's people's internet which is lacking stability. The auto-kick for high ping has been introduced to avoid people having massive lags and causing a lot of crashes for that reason, therefore there would be no reason to remove this, even for the reason you mentioned.

Rejected.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions