Which rebuilt city has caught your attention the most?

Jas.

With the recent release of the ProMods servers on TruckersMP introducing a fresh new look to the map, I'm curious to know which of the rebuilt cities has caught your attention the most vs the base game. I understand to some this is nothing new, but to others it could be a brand new experience seeing these new places in the game.

For me I'd have to go with Rotterdam. I just love what they've done with the place! It's a massive improvement from the base map with it's bustling new roads, the cycle lanes and tram tracks running through the streets, the added plantation to give it that extra touch of Earth, and the residential highrise flats that are commonly found within the city.

What's yours?

spacer.png

banner.png

To be honest, I can't find myself a real favourite, but I am in love with all the rebuilt cities in Poland. Every city has its own "new" charme, although some cities have got a new road layout I tend to dislike. But still, there are lots of great cities now - each of them having something spectacular.

W internecie nie ma ludzi starszych i młodszych,
W internecie są ludzie głupsi i mądrzejsi

Retired Team Member since 01.02.2020

WarMaz

@WarMaz Absolutely! You've hit the nail right on it's head there. Found myself taking a long trip across Germany the other day and I couldn't help but feel the new road layouts made some of the cities feel perhaps a little too close together. Really pleased to see some new cities, towns and villages throughout the trip though!

Thanks very much for your thoughts and happy trucking!

banner.png

23 hours ago, Bout ye said:

With the recent release of the ProMods servers on TruckersMP introducing a fresh new look to the map, I'm curious to know which of the rebuilt cities has caught your attention the most vs the base game. I understand to some this is nothing new, but to others it could be a brand new experience seeing these new places in the game.

For me I'd have to go with Rotterdam. I just love what they've done with the place! It's a massive improvement from the base map with it's bustling new roads, the cycle lanes and tram tracks running through the streets, the added plantation to give it that extra touch of Earth, and the residential highrise flats that are commonly found within the city.

What's yours?

spacer.png

IMO London is best city in promods. I also like Zadar or Swedish cities but London is huge city in game and high detailed

Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus

Kuzey Kıbrıs Türk Cumhuriyeti

@Fr0zR.- [CHILE] Lol yes! A few days ago it was. I took myself to the C-D road starting from Duisburg and tried to make the journey based on visual memory and mostly guess-work. Ended up in Oberhausen then Osnabruck, eventually giving up once I'd figured how hopeless my attempts were.

Thanks for the comment!

@andy Suter I know exactly what you mean. Found this to be a problem in quite a few cities too. I believe there is one city in Iceland that also carries the speed limit for quite some distance along the motorway, and another example in Cyprus somewhere. Real pain in the backside, but ah well. Thanks for the comment!

banner.png

Archived