Translator in game script

wolf64

For example: have an translator script

Suggestion Name:  translator script in game

Suggestion Description: i would like to see if possible to translation script in game text chat so i can see if people are talk to me for other because i know some people in the community speak english and maybe  don't speak any other languages so it would helpful to have a translation for whatever people language they speak and this could work vice versa for people who don't speak english at all for don't know that  much maybe this could come to voice chat in the future  

Any example images: no

Why should it be added? this should be added like i was saying in my description it's especially hard for me to understand what people are say in other languages and this could work for people who don't speak english

• Upvote 1

Hello @wolf64,

First of all, thank you for taking your time, writing this suggestion.  It shows that you care about this community and it's future! 

Unfortunately I have to inform you that this suggestion and has been already proposed before
and can be found here:

Because of that, I'll be rejecting this suggestion, to keep our forum organized.

Please remember to check if your idea has been suggested before to aviod situations like this. :)

If you'll have any further questions, don't hesitate to send me a private message! 

Thanks,  

Chris[PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

//Rejected

banner