Truck Shows

ZakYeen

I've had a thought there recently. Now that Promods has been released, we've gained access to a lot more "open spaces" on the map than what was in the base map. I'm thinking of at some point holding an event, similar to the Truckstar Festival, that happens in the Netherlands, but I need so suggestions of some nice open spaces to hold such an event in. I know there's a few by the springs in Iceland, but I'm aiming to have it it mainland Europe as much as possible. I'll be making an official post in the next few days about it. There will be some nice prizes up for grabs! 

sounds a good idea get some of the other maybe little and big VTCs involved pitch the idea to radio stations like TruckersFM and simulation radio get the word out there and maybe get TMP involved like maybe could of game mods and there events time to get a little route going after the truckfest get it into a little event 

Archived