110 kmh speed limiter

PapaJoint

Question

7 answers to this question

Hey PapaJoint. I’m moving your topic to the Help section, since at the end it’s an answer to a question what you’re looking for. If you have a question, doubt or problem related to any service TruckersMP provides, please post it in the Help forum so that our staff can handle it better, choosing the best answers given for you. 

I understand you might have posted it in Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions because your issue is directly related to that game, but if it's a question, it belongs in the Help section. It would be great if you could take this into account from now on ;)

//Moved to the Help section.

Cheers,

en_field, TruckersMP Community Moderator.

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

13 hours ago, Midnight Trucker said:

I find myself repeatedly asking myself why people would want it to be higher. It's a comfortable speed, easier to manager and not tip over and fits in more with the "simulation" part of the game. If it's speed you want, you can play single player, gta or need for speed.

ETS2 and ATS are not racing games. :)

if you want the simulation part, dont drive more than 90 km/h on highways and dont drive more than 60 km/h on normal streets coz thats the max trucks are allowed to drive.

and driving a bit faster has nothing to do with racing, a scout can easily hit 170-180 w/o it being a racing car

• Like 1

Hello there,

Thank you so much for marking the best answer to your topic today!

This helps us keep the forums organised. As I will now be closing this topic, please do not hesitate to create a new one in the future or to contact the Support Team via the Support System!

Support System: https://truckersmp.com/support/

Have an excellent weekend! :)

// Locked and moved to Solved.

Kindest Regards,

TFM DJ ccowie

TruckersMP Support