Double trailers for MP

teidy

Question

I apologise if this was already answered, but I haven't find that much that would help me. Since now is allowed to have doubles everywhere on MP, I would like to ask how can I get those. Do player take it from places like Sweden or Finland and teleport where they wanna drive or is it possible with virtual speditor? Or is there any other way?

-teidy

• Like 1

7 answers to this question

You could teleport places in Single Player using your personal double trailer, or you could also drive places with your trailer.

You could use Virtual Speditor but you’d be limited to only that route, so you’d have to create each route with Virtual Speditor.

Dylan

Steam | TruckersMPTwitter |

Discord: .Dylan#0001

Hello there,

With the replies given above, are you satisfied? Please let us know if you still need our help!

Kindest Regards,

TFM DJ ccowie

TruckersMP Support

I have been playing with virtual speditor and TS Save Editor and I when I've put doubles in countries where they aren't allowed by the game, I got a message that the game was changed and it spawned me at default garage without the job. It works if I am located in the countries where is allowed to take doubles. I assume it's not possible to get doubles with speditor in countries where is not allowed? I did find this great mod doubles anywhere which basically allows you buy doubles anywhere and take them anywhere, but sadly it it doesn't work with MP, even if I take the job in SP, it will reset me back to default garage every time. Would be possible for TMP to support such mod or it would be too easy to have doubles everywhere?   For now if I would want doubles I'll take them from Finland or any country that has them, but it's a bit annoying if you are using promods (btw really great addition to TMP) because if you switch to SP it will load promods as it's first time and when you go back to TMP it's the same and it happens every time if you do this.

I'm still grateful for you suggestions and support. If you have any more suggestion, don't hesitate to reply. 

teidy

I kinda find a bit faster way with teleporting trailers in SP for promods MP. I duplicated my profile, enable promods there, than copied the last save from original profile to the new profile, get the trailer I want, copied back save game to original profile and go back to TMP. Since profile are separated both game will load so much faster than before, because it was thinking that mods are newly activated. It will only reset me in the SP game, but since I can teleport, that's not a big issue. It did said that mods are missing when I was loading the copied save game from MP, but after it loaded I was there where I left it in SP. So this is the solution you already told me, to teleport, but I just found  a bit better  way to work with promods for MP, since it will take too much of a loading time when switching from MP to SP and vice versa. I hope maybe this helps anyone who is using promods for MP and want to teleport in SP without waiting to load so long.

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regrads
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,

Due to this topic being inactive for further 7 days, I will have to move it to "Unsolved" Topics. 

If you need any further help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket here:https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

Sabbi [GER]

TruckersMP Support 

//moved to Unsolved.