Launcher says promods files missing but I think I have them all

edisg

Question

Hello,

I'm trying to get Promods to work with multiplayer and I've updated the base game and installed all the Promods files to the mod folder (see attached screenshot of mod folder), but multiplayer will not launch, saying that "one or more of" the Promods files "could not be found".

Can I please have some help with troubleshooting this issue? Is my mod folder correct? Is there some other problem I should look into fixing?

Thank you all for your help.

Capture.PNG

7 answers to this question

6 hours ago, MaverickTD said:

Try temporarily removing all your other mods (Stick them in another folder somewhere)

Try with just the Promods ones that TMP currently supports:

promods-assests

promods-def

promods-map

promods-media

promods-model1

promods-model2

promods-model3

Hey, thanks for your advice. I tried what you said (see attached screenshot) but it still returned the exact same error message.

Do you have any more ideas?

Thanks.

Annotation 2019-10-23 014517.png

2 hours ago, [OBL] Mr Lispy said:

a good question to ask is are you setting their load pattern correctly? this can cause issues. 

As far as I know, the TruckersMP launcher is loads Promods in the correct order automatically.

Thescreen where I have to choose a server - which is where the error message shows - is shown before the ETS2 profiles screen which has the option for the mod manager.

That is to say, even before I am able to access the mod manager to specify the load order, I receive the aforementioned error message.

Does this help with the troubleshooting?

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regrads
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive