Halloween Convoy - 27 October 2019

Digital

Hello @[VIVA] Niklas Degn

1 hour ago, [VIVA] Niklas Degn said:

What server will this event be held??????

Special server: "Official Halloween Convoy" will appear before the event.

Look first post:

On 10/22/2019 at 5:30 PM, Digital said:

Departure: City or Quarry, Salzburg, Austria

Additional Event Info: Event Rules | DLC: None required | Server: Official Halloween Convoy

Have a nice evening & Happy Trucking??️?

MarkON (player-Veteran Driver)

Thanks to everyone that joined us! There was a staggering 600+ players which took part this evening. We hope you had a positive experience, and wish you all a safe and happy Halloween next Thursday. :) 

We did have jump scares along the route planned, but unfortunately, issues with the server at the last minute resulted in them not being able to load!

Regardless, everyone on the team had a lot of fun and we hope you did too! ?️?

• Like 2

Hello all,

I was present at the event but I didn't drove with the Convoy.

As it became too laggy inside Salzburg I decided to drive to the quarry. I drove IN the quarry. People were parking outside at the edge of the road or sometimes on the road.

That's the point where I have a a little criticism to the TruckersMP (event-)team. Some Game Moderatoes wrote many times in the chat "please drive INTO the quarry". Most of the pople didn't hear to it and nobody got kicked or smth.

As a result, the Convoy starts at 18pm and the people outside the quarry wanted to set off at the same time. After 5 minutes the road to the quarry was fully congested.

But I had patience and at 18:45pm I finally got outside the non-collision zone and was standing in the traffic on the road outside the quarry.

After 2 minutes someone crashed into me and my truck got 100% and that was the point where I decieded to close TMP because I had. no. more. desire.

I was really patient and the result was that I flew through the air. I saw litteraly no one who stands on the road got kicked.

When you write "you can drive to the quarry" and the people aren't driving their and park "on" the road you have to kick them! That's my suggestion.

For me the event was after 45 minutes and 10 meters over. That was really sad.

Drive safe, drive with care! ?? ??

I tried a few times but between the lag n unreliable connection mess.....I couldn't make it happen either, but it would have been NICE im sure.

1979.JPG

:wub:   ARRIVE ALIVE   :wub:                                                                                 

y4m6qDB-IifeCVT3FV6drZvjSt7gnQoGcLfq9w-q

BS INC. ESTABLISHED 2017