Halloween Convoy - 27 October 2019

Digital

Greetings, truckers!

Have you ever been driving down an empty, dim road and felt like you're being watched? Unsure if that figure in your mirror was just your imagination? Are you afraid of the dark?

If you're looking for a surreal trucking experience for Halloween this year, we're hosting a special two-hour convoy to push your bravery to the limit!

POSTER

Join us this Sunday 27th October 2019 at 18:00 UTC (Alternative Timezones)!

Note: Daylight saving time ends in Europe on this date, please refer to the timezone link above to ensure you don't miss out!

Our spooky convoy will begin in the city of Salzburg, Austria. Unfortunately, truckers that are frightened of the dark should not expect to see much light throughout the experience...

To add to the terror, the destination will not be announced! Try to stay together, and always follow the event team directions/instructions. You don't want to get lost alone out there, do you?

The convoy duration is estimated to be 120 minutes. It may be longer if you are towards the rear of the convoy. No breaks are scheduled, but you are welcome to pull into a safe place should you require a rest.

Departure: City or Quarry, Salzburg, Austria

Additional Event Info: Event Rules | DLC: None required | Server: Official Halloween Convoy

Happy trucking!

-TruckersMP Team

--> View post on homepage

• Like 8
  • HaulieLove 4
  • Woah! 1

That will have a lot of fun.

Languages: ?? | ??

انجمن فارسی

قوانین استخدام | پشتیبانی | بازخورد | مشاهده اعضای تیم | راهنما | سیستم پایگاه دانش | پیشنهادات

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides Suggestions
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Personal contact info:

YouTube | Twitch | Discord |
“You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.” —Michael Jordan

27 okt. ?? Maybe 30 - 31 !
Why do you spend everything only on Sundays?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween

The second question (most important)
What are you counting on, that only those who take an empty semi-trailer and do not carry goods (do not deliver them once) will come to your event?
How to be the player who does not drive empty and wants (as expected) to deliver the goods?

Tell me where to take cargo!

p.s. excuse me for my lousy english!

ANTOSHKES.gif

me too dude. ✅

22 hours ago, [ETS2MCG] Masunio said:

Finally, it appeared ❤️

Can't wait for it :P 

@Emirhan kurt 29 Hey. ENGLİSH ONLY PLS

Watch out for the next one and take care to use English!

5 hours ago, Emirhan kurt 29 said:

bir aksilik cıkmasa orda olucam 

I bet it will be a great experience for those who attend. Sadly, with me living on the other side of the planet, I will not be able to attend, as well with the somewhat low performance of my PC. I have good frame rate until I have about 20 players nearby. Working on my pc to resolve that hopefully in the nearby feature. Anyhow, I hope you have a great convoy! And a great Halloween! 

NKM01

NKM01B01