ProMods takes long to load and I can't get online

DerDomiiii

Question

Hi all,

I do have a Problem preventing me from playing the great new ProMods multiplayer:
After installing ProMods I have to wait everytime around 10mins to get the game started although I read that it should definetely be faster.
Additionally I can not get online anymore for two days now as I only get the message "Connecting to ProMods 1 Server" combined with the word "OFFLINE" in red letters in the right top corner. 
After that nothing more happens.

Please find the game.log attached.

Many thanks for your help in advance.

game.log.txt

6 answers to this question

You should have a seperate profile for promods. The first time loading the mod can take a while, even on a fast computer. That's because the game is indexing the files and building a new profile file for later use.

After that's done, the loading time will be significantly reduced.

However, if you use that profile on a regular server and then go back on a Promods server, this process has to be repeated. Having 2 profiles, 1 regular and 1 promods profile, will prevent that.

If you don't want to start from scratch, you can also duplicate an existing profile to use on Promods servers. This guide explains how to do that: 

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regrads
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

• Thanks 1