Reasons you chose cargo type

andy Suter

Im interested in they type of cargo you prefer.

• Do you prefer to run your own trailer? And if so, what cargo? Does it even matter as you cant see it anyway?
  • Do you prefer to do freight jobs so the trailer is different?
  • Do you like to only do jobs for one freight company? I had a spell of only doing Ika jobs and painted my truck to match the trailer colours.
  • Do you chose cargo that interests you or do you chose a job because that where you want to go? (yesterday I wanted to visit Iceland so took jobs working my way from Newcastle all the way through Scotland and up to Iceland – The cargo choice didn’t matter)
  • Do you ever with empty trailers just to drive around?

I personally prefer company trailers as there is much more variety of size and weight, but it depends on the frame of mind I'm in as to what type of trailer I haul.

I am a personal fan of heavy/special haul (the bigger, the better) but I never drive/waste fuel with empty trailers unless its to pickup a load (from the next city furthest).

sig2.thumb.png.faab001495f76f514135673f26254409.png

If I'm on the 'normal' Simulation servers, I use my main profile and deliver only External contracts. Since that's the only thing that has any mark (I am at 100% in terms of map exploration and the profile is at 170+ levels). And in external contract I am looking for the heaviest cargo, but it has to be at least 20 tons.

However, since Promods came to multiplayer, I started a second profile and I don't make deliveries with that (at least not anymore, that's why I hired 4 drivers) and currently focusing on the map exploration (currently a little bit over 6.5%).

• 2 weeks later...

For me, if I am driving by myself, or with 1 or 2 others, I will often use my own trailers, I tend to only use Krone trailers. But if there are more, I usually go for External Markets, so we can all get the same trailers and same jobs, for simplicity. Again, I tend to go for Krone trailers, especially the Dry Liners, which, in my own opinion, look amazing!

My absolute favourite cargo's to haul are any flatbed cargo's, so you can actually see your cargo, plus they are also quite well varied, and usually quite heavy too. I particularly enjoy delivering the large tubes, or steel/iron pipes to building site locations.

Best Wishes;

RB1988 :)

• 2 weeks later...

I select cargo due to the reasons as followed:

• The route is what I desired and have proper length.
  • The profit/distance rate is somewhat high.
  • The cargo is heavy that could make the job challengeable.
  • The trailer looks good in the combination with my current truck.

TR TEAM | DRIVER

76561198419392120.png

Really depends on my mood. I love to drive with long trailers in Scandinavia and northern areas. More in Central and West I drive with normal trailers. I prefer middle long travels and I rarely drive with empty trailers. I only do that when travelling with friends ingame. (dont say i dont have many friends huehue)

I usually just go with the External Contracts if i am playing the normal map. And then it dosent really matter what trailer it is, i just look at where its going. So if its heavy or what it is dosent really matter. If i drive on promods map i am sort of the same way. I usually just see if its going anywhere i like and then i take it :)

1. Yes, I prefer to drive my own trailer because you can customize it to your liking. The load does not matter to me, but I like to carry a lot of weight with me.
2. No, I carry out various tasks regardless of the company.
3. I usually choose the load to the place where I want to go.
4. I never hit the road with a damaged set.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived