Promods TruckersMP to Single Player Game Change detected

TheInsider

Question

Hello everyone,

After playing on the ProMods server on TruckersMP and switch to SP, I get a warning of game change detected and my truck is being placed at my home base.

I have no other mods then ProMods how do I configure my mods so that I don't get a game change detection? Potentially sorting the mods priority differently? Or removing the middle east expension from ProMods?

Hope someone can help me.

6 answers to this question

Hello Insider. I’m moving your topic to the Help section, since at the end it’s an answer to a question what you’re looking for. If you have a question, doubt or problem related to any service TruckersMP provides, please post it in the Help forum so that our staff can handle it better, choosing the best answers given for you. I understand you might have posted it in Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions because your issue is directly related to that game, but if it's a question, it belongs in the Help section. It would be great if you could take this into account from now on ;)

//Moved to the Help section.

May you have any further questions, don't hesitate to message me!

Cheers,

en_field, TruckersMP Community Moderator.

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

1 hour ago, SgtBreadStick said:

This is usually caused by the Caravan jobs with the car mod to TMP. You'll need a Skoda mod for Singleplayer to avoid that most of the time.

Yeah, I think you are right, this issue is here since I can remember, there is currently no server with cars disabled

I dont't recommend loading your multiplayer promods profile in singleplayer without setting up promods, since the files are already where you need them, you can use in-game mod manager for singleplayer, if you really need to. 

I use load order like this (I think you also need to click the rusmap check box when generating the def file, when using middle east add-on):

ProMods Middle-East Add-On Pack 2.41 Def & Map

ProMods Middle-East Add-On Pack 2.41 Assets

ProMods 2.42 Def

ProMods 2.42 Map

ProMods 2.42 Models 1

ProMods 2.42 Models 2

ProMods 2.42 Models 3

ProMods 2.42 Media

ProMods 2.42 Assets

I still encounter this problem and I dont't think it can be avoided with promods, but what I do to couter it, is the use of console command to teleport myself back to where I was. 

But if you had active job that you wanted to finish in singleplayer, then I don't know how to prevent this.

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regrads 
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive.