Invalid Client. Even if I have the last ETS2 1.35 version and TruckersMPlauncher.

Ticreut29

Question

Hi, I'm trying to join the Promods Server when I clicked on the button drive I have this error20191020093513_1.thumb.jpg.a1de17230c273cde20df0d458bb54deb.jpg

One strange thing, the last supported version of ETS2 for the TruckersMP launcher is 1.35.3.4s but I'm on 1.35.3.20s so if anyone can help me.

PS: -I will post on this forum and Promods Forum. 
        -I buy Euro truck simulator 2 on steam and I have all 5 DLC.
        -I post this issue on Promods, useful if you can't help me here.
        -I try to Reinstall the mod but it's don't fix the issue.

Sorry for my bad English.

7 answers to this question

• Game Developer

Hello Ticreut29,

It seems like you are using a modified version of ProMods. If you have just downloaded ProMods v2.42, make sure that the addons, which you are using, are up-to-date, too.
TruckersMP client and servers allow you to use only the newest version of ProMods' content.

Kind regards.

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

• Game Developer

Hello Ticreut29,

The definition file for ProMods is a special type of a file. There should not be any issue with it.
The issue you have is probably caused by the Middle East Add-On as that sometimes gets updates at the meantime, too. Please, try to download it again.

Kind regards.

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

• Game Developer

Hello Ticreut29,

I am happy to hear that your issue has been solved!
Should you have any issues or questions in the future, do not hesitate to contact us again here on the forum or use the support system available on our website: https://truckersmp.com/support

As your issue has been solved, I am going to close this thread. The same applies for the thread you created on the ProMods forum as you asked the same question there.

Still, have a nice day!

// Locked and moved to Solved

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer