promods crash sp mp

Nigthwish

Question

13 answers to this question

Hello, first make sure you have all map expansion DLCs.

Then adjust the file organization in the mods selection area as follows

promods-assets-v2.42.scs

promods-def-v2.42.scs

promods-map-v2.42.scs

promods-media-v2.42.scs

promods-model1-v2.42.scs

promods-model2-v2.42.scs

promods-model3-v2.42.scs

• Thanks 1

9165.jpg?_1617464260

I had that the firt time also when i join the server whit my SP promods profiel it trow me back to the desktop and give me that error after that i switch over to my MP profiel and did not activate the mod and its fine MP is just checking the files in your mod map so you don't need to activate it

Hope that wil works for you

• Thanks 1

Hello @Nigtwish,

First of all, thank you for creating a topic in the Help section.

As I see on the screenshots above, you checked "Special Transport" when setting def file. Since TruckersMP does not fully support that mod, you need to download a new def file but this time, without checking "Special Transport".

Once you downloaded a new def file, move to the SinglePlayer, delete latest 1-2 saves because they might be damaged and then load ProMods but do not minimize your game until it does not fully load as that will crash the game.

After that, play for a few minutes in the Singleplayer and only then move to the Multiplayer. You might get some warnings that mods are missing in the Multiplayer but ignore these and force the game to continue. Hope this helps :)

Sincerely,

BL4CK$K1LL
Report Moderator

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

You have all files you need so I don't think it's anything to do with your mod files. Your def file should be fine as TMP overrides it, if you change anything. When you join in TMP you do not need to change anything within the mod manager as it automatically enables ProMods, in the correct way.

Also when loading in first time it will take a while (around 5-10 mins). Make sure you don't Tab out as it will make the game crash.

I'd recommend trying to use a new profile to see if it works on that profile, if not try to re-download/ re-extract the files, as one of the files could be corrupted.

Hope this helps.

Dylan

Steam | TruckersMPTwitter |

Discord: .Dylan#0001

2 hours ago, BL4CK$K1LL said:

Здравейте @Nigtwish ,

На първо място, благодаря ви, че създадохте тема в раздел Помощ.

Както виждам на екранните снимки по-горе, вие проверявахте „Специален транспорт“, когато задавате def file. Тъй като TruckersMP не поддържа напълно този мод, трябва да изтеглите нов def файл, но този път, без да проверявате „Специален транспорт“.

След като изтеглите нов файл на def, преминете към SinglePlayer, изтрийте последните 1-2 записа, тъй като те могат да бъдат повредени и след това да заредите ProMods, но не минимизирайте играта си, докато не се зареди напълно, тъй като това ще срине играта.

След това играйте няколко минути в Singleplayer и едва след това преминете към мултиплейъра. Може да получите някои предупреждения, че модове липсват в мултиплейъра, но ги игнорирайте и принуждавайте играта да продължи. Надявам се това да помогне:)

На Ваше разположение,

BL4CK $ K1LL
Модератор на доклади

after launching the safe with a promo the game throws me straight to the desktop and the start menu icon is hidden

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание

thank you for helping people you are amazing the solution was to free up space in disk c so check how much space i have downloaded all the files for promotions without checking the def file if anyone has this problem here is the solution that helped me thanks to all of you with helpful answers, the problem has been resolved thank you for your help and your time

Поздрави : Wub:

Нощно желание