Arcade mode ProMods Server

Chronified

Noticed there were THREE open ProMods servers today, ALL of them with speed limiters enabled. But why? The ProMods maps highways were designed for highspeed travel @~140-150kmh. 

I love ProMods, I love TruckersMP, I DO NOT LOVE being speed limited on the autobahn, especially with no traffic. 

Please consider enabling Arcade Mode for 1 of the 3 open ProMods servers.

I waited what felt like YEARS for this collab to finally happen. just to have a speed limiter slap me in the face. 

Thanks for the consideration, don't forget to upvote so the Admins don't think I'm alone on this one!

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

If the "ProMods maps highways were designed for highspeed travel @~140-150kmh", then why do the overwhelming majority of the motorways have an 80-90 km/h limit which is clearly visible in the route advisor?

A little bit of research would net that the vast majority of EU countries limit HGV's to 90km/h max.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW

• 3 months later...

This would not fit in our 'Road to Simulation' project we have going on at the moment. As far as I'm concerned, there are no plans to add an Arcade server with ProMods enabled anywhere soon. Arcade servers are rarely ever used, therefore it would be a waste of serverspace to make an arcade server for ProMods.

Rejected.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions