0.2.2.6.2 Released

ShawnCZek

23 minutes ago, camionista89 said:

hi to all after yesterday's update on truckers MP I noticed that by crushing F7 for the workshop it is still bated on f1 and the inside of the workshop is not loaded and then if I meet other players I see the routes of the trailers stopped in place to be on the move like those of trucks you can solve this problem? thanks a lot.

I'm having the same issue, and I havent yet installed the new DLC.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, camionista89 said:

oi a todos após a atualização de ontem sobre caminhoneiros MP notei que, ao esmagar F7 para a oficina, ele ainda está suspenso na F1 e o interior da oficina não está carregado e, se eu encontrar outros jogadores, vejo as rotas dos reboques paradas no lugar estar em movimento como os caminhões você pode resolver esse problema? Muito obrigado.

This is exactly what is happening here too. ?

10 hours ago, THEREALDETONATOR said:

Please fix the f7 bug is very annoying!

Developers are aware of this problem and will fix it as soon as possible.
You can use it while we wait for fix:

25 minutes ago, Vergyz said:

Workround for "F7 bug":

Press the Pause (F1) and use the mouse cursor on the road advisor to select the teleport to the service (the buttons on the advisor are “Icon F7” and “Browse services and settings (Enter)” - select it with the mouse cursor)

ResTed.gif

Бронзовый призёр в номинации "Сотрудник поддержки 2016"

Game Moderator Leader of the Year 2019 - #2

TMPForum.png

• ShawnCZek locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic