0.2.2.6.2 Released

ShawnCZek

On 10/24/2019 at 5:18 AM, Titanic4 said:

@j1m1 løKø, do you have all required map DLC's? You'll need the following map DLC's in order to play ProMods: 

• Going East(dlc_east)
  • Scandinavia(dlc_north)
  • Italia(dlc_it)
  • Vive la France(dlc_fr)
  • Beyond the Baltic Sea(dlc_balt)

If you're missing all of these DLC's, the game will most likely crash when loading ProMods. On singleplayer you won't be even able to enable any of the ProMods packages in such case. Mod's info page will tell you, which DLC's are missing. TruckersMP doesn't actually check that you have installed all of the mentioned DLC's and will try to load the mod anyway.

Thanks @Titanic4 @ShawnCZek only one dlc was missing :)

@Sasha Luganskiy, the changelog didn't mentioned 1.36 support at all

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Hello
I am a big fan of ATS multi and I am sad to not be able to enjoy it. I will not downgrade, like many other users.
ATS is still not operational with the 1.36, considering the time that it puts, I’m afraid that ATS multi disappears or that you no longer support it.
ATS is probably not one of your priorities in the same way as ETS2. I’m curious to see how long it will take you to get out of 1.36 for ETS.
I know that developers have a job, and I respect that with patience, but it’s still a long time

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • HaulieCry 1

I agree with Redhorse. we have waited about close to a month now and i have noticed from previous experience with your guys updates with ATS and ETS2. But if you guys could take a look into how many more People have played ATS maybe a update for ATS should be pushed out instead of waiting on ETS2 cause your numbers have dropped and it don't seem to good for you guys in my opinion

• Like 3
  • HaulieCry 1

76561198049616828.png

• Game Developer

The update for the support of American Truck Simulator is still actively being worked on. However, keep in mind that it is very different to support a major version (1.35.x -> 1.36.x) and some smaller update.
On top of that, this update brought a lot of changes and we need to update our code base, too. So give us some more time, it should be soon out.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 10
  • Upvote 1

JKTjx3r.jpg

Game Developer

Discord Bot Developer

On 11/27/2019 at 12:38 PM, ShawnCZek said:

The update for the support of American Truck Simulator is still actively being worked on. However, keep in mind that it is very different to support a major version (1.35.x -> 1.36.x) and some smaller update.
On top of that, this update brought a lot of changes and we need to update our code base, too. So give us some more time, it should be soon out.

Thank you for your answere and i know more patience will be required as we have another ETS2 expansion coming out soon as its only around the corner with in a week before its release so i understand will be waiting for a good amount of time now so just work on what you can huys and no Rush

76561198049616828.png

And on ATS MP at least, the game also launches forced into windowed mode and there's no way to get into fullscreen. Game window "freezes" if you try to change the graphics settings to fix it and can only be "unfrozen" by hitting the Escape key to revert the changes. Alt+Enter doesn't work either. And the game process takes forever to stop now after quitting out of TMP. ATS sat in my task manager for about a minute after quitting out of ATS MP before it finally stopped.

• Woah! 1