Hot topic #17: Regions to visit in ProMods

Luna

There are some places that I highly recommend players to visit:

• Iceland, the whole country: there you can enjoy trucking with permanent winter mod that might reminds you of Christmas yesterday. You will experience the icy roads, narrow tunnels and strong winds that happens in many places within the Island.
  • Longyearbyen: this is at the every north of the ProMods map, which can be visited by taking the ferry from Kirkenes, the top north city of Norway. From Bing, it is known that it's located at latitude of 78 degrees North, which is another mystery full of snow that worth visiting. Plus, inside the city, you can find an Easter Egg created by ProMods that you cannot see in map, good luck on your exploration.
  • Pau: there is another Easter egg that is near Pau, France, located on the boundary between France and Spain. You will find a hidden trail to a hidden attraction, but please mind the narrow roads xD.
  • UK: the whole UK and Ireland are remade by ProMods for spectacular landscapes. You can even find Big Ben and Times Bridge in London, which will be much beyond your impression of UK in ETS2.
  • Kirkenes, Quarry: the hill road over 100 km. It's definitely the place to enjoy driving if you want challenge yourself. Also please mind the empty sides and don't fall of the cliff.

If you have more interesting places worth visiting, please let me know :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

TR TEAM | DRIVER

76561198419392120.png

My first trip in PM multiplayer was Thessaloniki - Ljubljana. I just love the highway through the Balkans. Just be careful in southern Serbia, because the highway is incomplete (IRL it is already finished afaik) so you have to take a detour through a two way road. If you are driving too fast, the transition from highway to road or viceversa can make you crash or hit the brakes hard.

Another places i used to really love from PM singleplayer and i will surely give a try on MP:

• Murmansk/Kandalaksha (RU) - Kirkenes (N), beautiful road through the very north of Russia and Norway. I also really like to go through the dirt roads to the border with Finland;
  • Torshavn (Faroe Islands) is a very lovely place with a garage in the top of a hill where you can see a very beautiful sight while you wait for your next delivery;
  • If you want challenging roads, Iceland and Andorra are good places for you.
  • Like 2

On 10/21/2019 at 6:17 PM, [Chenxi/227]*Edmund said:

Kirkenes, Quarry: the hill road over 100 km. It's definitely the place to enjoy driving if you want challenge yourself. Also please mind the empty sides and don't fall of the cliff.

The only place in the whole promods map that everyone goes to for no reason & then complain when they sit in traffic for 5hours! 

On 10/27/2019 at 4:09 PM, Scania LTD l Fezz l Owner said:

Gonig a little further... I quite enjoy the area near Russia or romania, there's not many people going that way so you're able to take it in a lot more than if you're going to visit a highly populated area!

I wonder if they will support the Rusmap, i hope they eventually add it all along with the real companies & trailers etc

21 minutes ago, ScaniaFan89 said:

The only place in the whole promods map that everyone goes to for no reason & then complain when they sit in traffic for 5hours! 

That's... Sadly true. I took a job from Kandalaksha to the Kirkenes quarry this morning just to check it out as I hadn't been there yet. I spent more time sitting on the quarry road than in the journey from Kandalaksha (which is like 700km long). I eventually quit the game as there hadn't been any sign of movement for 20 minutes straight and I was still pretty far off the unload point. Northern Russia and Norway are great to drive in though, I've always loved the scenery.

• True Story 1

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0

I've played with Promods on single-player for over a year and most of it I have spent in the western areas (mainly in the UK and western edges of Europe) and I love it. I especially like the roads in Wales and Scotland where they are quite realistic yet not super challenging. Overall, every place in Promods is worth a visit! :D

• True Story 1

• Luna unfeatured this topic