Hot topic #17: Regions to visit in ProMods

Luna

• Project Manager

Hello everyone,

Starting from today, you can play one of the best map modifications together with your friends on TruckersMP: ProMods.

Which roads and regions are going to be your first destinations? Which roads can you recommend - or better not?

Share your suggestions with us:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Woah! 1

Appeal your banSubmit feedback | Have a nice day 🧡

I went to the dirt road near kirkenes and there was a good amount of players there and it was fun and a bit of a challenge with the road being so tight barely being able to fit 2 players. Iceland seems to be where the most people are and since there's no ai traffic yet that's one of the only places where you're not going to be so lonely.

• Like 1

iceland is good, the central road is however one that EXTREME care must be taken.

And given that "slippy physics" have been put onto the surface, I was taking care but even then a small number of players seemed to still want to go flat out

6 hours ago, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

I went to the dirt road near kirkenes and there was a good amount of players there and it was fun and a bit of a challenge with the road being so tight barely being able to fit 2 players. Iceland seems to be where the most people are and since there's no ai traffic yet that's one of the only places where you're not going to be so lonely.

i had trouuble reversing onto the boat at Torshavn, in the end had to give up, and drive in and have a miracle spin me around. 

People taking HCTs down the central road was interesting to see given that part of that road you are up to your axles in mud, I struggled with my 6x2 Daf XF and one guy had to abandon a heavy haul on the central road when I was there. 

I have driven Iceland a lot in Promods, so I'm not in such a rush to go there in Multiplayer, especially given it's the place to be at the moment. I will most likely head that way when (if?) the hype calms down :)

I started my new adventure in Israel, having not explored Middle East add-on as much, and intending to explore Eastern Europe from there, the latter being areas I've never driven in properly, such as Serbia, Moldova, Romania, etc.

Look forward to seeing you out on the roads!

Best Wishes;

RB :)

Took my first multiplayer ProMods journey with some friends from Calais to northern Iceland, via Dublin, Ireland-- my homeland! 

Was definitely interesting, to say the least. Many bumps, hills, and winding roads to enjoy. Many quicksaves were loaded and F7+Enter's made, but that's all part of the experience I think.

I hate being the typical person to suggest Iceland, but it's the only place I've really visited on singleplayer ProMods, so I don't know many other places. Singleplayer was boring, despite the beautiful scenery ProMods provides-- so, TruckersMP and ProMods together is the perfect mix for me. Here's to hours, and hours more of exploring fun!

ioJopO8.jpg