ProMods release

Prime

I noticed that if you try to join the server without all the files, it gives you this message:

image.png.3f985a83ea65c826a5782cdc7e0dc192.png

------------------------------

From what I have heard, Iceland seems to have a lot of players. At the time of writing, Longyearbyen, a remote town hundreds of kilometers north of mainland Norway, is the most crowded, but Spain also has a few people.

Edited by otherguy136

Any and all opinions are my own. Generalizations and interpretations are based on public information and do not reflect the positions of any organization.

What can i say the 2 mods combined absolutely fantastic release folks well played.finaly proper roundabouts in Uk.

The added towns,ports in Scotland leading onto Faroe islands and Iceland   [Admins are going to have a job policing Iceland.Make it a non colusion zone if possible thats going to be a pita for admin(s)] Quite challenging roads and tight.

I would think come next weekend the server will hit its limits in terms of max players.

Well done great mods combined.

Just a heads up for Faroe islands and Iceland drive rightside,aka[Opposite if Uk]

11 hours ago, blue4eva77 said:

I've lost connection a couple of times in 2 hours.

My ping is 47ms and both times were in Lithuania.

Is anyone else having connection issues ?

I've had those connection issues yesterday. I tolerated three of those and then I quit driving. I don't mind the server connection to be lost from time to time, but to be forced to restart the TruckersMP and the whole game is too much. It says in the chat window "you will be reconnected automatically", but I've never found that to be true.

Have anyone experienced those disconnections today?

Edited by Ptterz
Addition

1 hour ago, Ptterz said:

I've had those connection issues yesterday. I tolerated three of those and then I quit driving. I don't mind the server connection to be lost from time to time, but to be forced to restart the TruckersMP and the whole game is too much. It says in the chat window "you will be reconnected automatically", but I've never found that to be true.

Have anyone experienced those disconnections today?

I got disconnected once when the server was first launched. I also got the "You will be reconnected automatically", but that was false. I had to restart the launcher and game to re-join. 

• Upvote 1

SHeDTix.png

2 hours ago, Glada_Laxen said:

I got disconnected once when the server was first launched. I also got the "You will be reconnected automatically", but that was false. I had to restart the launcher and game to re-join. 

Yeah, today everything seems fine. 
What I don't get is that lie they tell as about reconnection. ?