Patron forum groups

KevinXuzio

Suggestion Name: Patron forum groups

Suggestion Description: Create groups on the forums for Patron's so those who have contributed can have a tag and maybe even a colored name on the forums.

Any example images: N/A

Why should it be added?: Would be a nice touch for those that have contributed to the patreon, could also be used to add other benefits such as bigger image upload file sizes (could be good for gif avatars etc) or forum signatures etc.

I am not relevant

Hello @PhoenixKevin

Thank you for taking your time, writing this suggestion. Every idea of how to improve our community is greatly appreciated! 

Unfortunately, I must inform you that we already have a system like that. Patrons have custom role and name color on our forum, as well as in-game and our discord guild. If you'd like to learn more about it, here's an article that will explain everything: 

Because of that, I'll be rejecting this suggestion, to keep our forum organized. 

If you'll have any further questions, don't hesitate to send me a private message!

Thanks,

Chris [PL] TruckersMP Community Moderator

//Rejected

• Upvote 1

banner