Suggestion Name: Window Flags and Cabin Accessories for Skoda car

Suggestion Description: I think it would be cool to use the DLCs Cabin Accessories: https://store.steampowered.com/app/388470/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2__Cabin_Accessories/ and Window Flags: https://store.steampowered.com/app/461242/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2__Window_Flags/ in the Skoda car.

Any example images: No

Why should it be added?: It is nice to use the DLCs in Skoda car. I think many people want that too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Confused 2

• 3 months later...

Hello @TruckDriver[GER],

Thank you for your suggestion. Due to how the game works, it won't be possible to add DLC items to the car since it would cause crashes and issues to players that do not have the appropriate DLC. However, that being said we can make an accessory pack that can be used by all that works for the car and all trucks regardless if people have the cabin or window flags dlc. 

Therefore, we are opening this thread up for discussion regarding the addon team making an accessory pack for use online. The pack would consist of the TruckersMP logo in several variants. 

// Opened for Discussion 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it is difficult to create a dlc for the skoda (scout) vehicle, but it would be great to create a paint package for a public sports vehicle 

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

• 2 months later...
13 hours ago, seth_haveron said:

it would be nice to remove the skoda once and for all .. 

OMG, imagine a TMP without idiotic car drivers. We could only dream.

But with that being said, when the cars are used in the right way, it would be nice to add some customisation to those who don't use them to break rules and ruin everyone else fun. +1

JAMIE MARSH
SYC5mRU.gif

626540713814786058.png.121d0b342c5310cefb5fed742893afea.png

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

It would be good if you could add the window sat nav to the skoda, I've gotten so use to using that in my truck that when I go to use my skoda for whatever reason it's a habit to look there for it and it not be there but in the centre console.

Additionally maybe extra lighting option for the skoda in line with that (Like additional rear facing LED's/Window LED's to remove the need for the horrible/outdated roof beacons)

~warbear~