7 YEARS OF EURO TRUCK SIMULATOR 2

Hi guys, you know, on October 19 on this year [2019] a great event is held for most of the SCS Software and TruckersMP community, as well as any fan of this wonderful game, Euro Truck Simulator 2. According to my account and registration of Steam has been playing this game for more than 1,200 hours, in my opinion, they are the best hours I've lived, many experiences in TruckersMP (for example: bans) and offline mode (using mods).

The first time I played ETS2, I had a poor quality computer. I still remember when I was very anxious to play and see what would be of this game, I started the game in version 1.1.1, the first version released on Steam by the developer. I still remember my first profile, the first truck I drive was the Scania R730, the first city of the game I met was Paris, that time I made a small delivery, then, I went to drive a DAF, an Iveco and so I was adopting a game mode.

With the passage of time I have seen that the game has been changing a lot, some changes did not please me!, others I did not realize of affected me, but the most important were when they put new trucks, or when SCS brought to light a new DLC. From the first time I play, I..... i no have words to describe my emotion. Noe the game is more interactive and more extensive in a matter of the map. All of this is for the community and the workers of SCS, for all, thanks to make one of my dreams.

Well, after all my boring speech I get to the point. I created a video and uploaded it to YouTube, so that generations that could not have the ability to know what the game was like before, how we felt in, how the graphic was then.

Video Link: 

The other grain, is that, I want everyone who is reading this topic, to get a little nostalgic and tell me, how was the first time they played Euro Truck Simulator 2, as you felt at the time.

For your attention, thank you very very much everyone.

Sorry for bad english, I translated with Google Traductor

• 2 weeks later...

Archived