Any sound mod that works in MP

Romero

Question

18 answers to this question

I just downloaded this as it sounds absolutely amazing. It says it can be used with any truck, but if the truck isn't a Scania, than the truck's original sounds will be heard as well as the new sounds. Can't we just mute the truck noises in the options screen? Lol.

Anyways, I'm gonna give this a shot, as the original sounds, God bless SCS, leave a lot to be desired. 

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

I'm pretty sure it's the same sounds for every truck, while the mods just mute the sound. But as you can't use mods for ETS 2 MP just use the plugin part, it's loud enough to cover the original SCS sounds.

That it is. And I just drove my Iveco on a short route using this plugin, and I'm absolutely blown away! The sounds however, do not fully cover the original SCS sounds all the way for me, so I have to turn down the sound effects in the game options. However, the negative side effect of this is that I can no longer hear my indicators, and other sounds like horns and other truck engines are just barely audible. 

──────       ▄▌█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ---
─── ▄▄██▌█                         BIG BAD HAULERS                        █
                                    ▄▄▄▌▐██▌█             THE OWNER OPERATOR GROUP           █ ----                            
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(@)(@)▀▀▀ ----

Want to drive your own rig with your own paint and live the virtual owner operator life? PM me for more! 

That it is. And I just drove my Iveco on a short route using this plugin, and I'm absolutely blown away! The sounds however, do not fully cover the original SCS sounds all the way for me, so I have to turn down the sound effects in the game options. However, the negative side effect of this is that I can no longer hear my indicators, and other sounds like horns and other truck engines are just barely audible. 

Hmm on Volvo i don't hear any default SCS sounds...