Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Brakes Showing permenantly on

[Viva] Ryannm

Question

Basically i've come back to ets2/ets2mp after a long period of not playing, After setting everything everything up i put it in gear and attempted to drive however for some reason in controls settings brakes are permenantly on full as shown in the image before (YES I HAVE INVERTED THEM PROPERLY)) i have tried using my clutch pedal but it still stays stuck on full so its not an issue with the pedal.... I think this was the main reason i stopped playing before, Because i   couldnt....
image.png.23975e22df7078a84c490ccb93d8c5b5.png 

• Upvote 1

21 answers to this question

Hello, some answers were given above, has your problem been solved?

I await your return! ^_^

DJFrontier | TruckersMP  - Retired Team Member ||| Languages:  English 🇺🇸  | Portuguese 🇧🇷

|| Rules || Support System || Appeals || Feedback || Realtime Map || Suggestions || Report System

Staff Member since September 11, 2018 to July 19, 2021

19 hours ago, DylanRees said:

Do the breaks reduce when you push in the brake pedal or is constantly stuck at max braking? If it goes down when pressing in the break change "Inverted" to "Normal".

No they dont, As i mentioned i had tried inverting.

19 hours ago, DJ Jefferz said:

It would also help if you gave us details about what wheel you use?

Should probably have mentioned it ? G920 With Shifter & Pedals

• Like 1

18 hours ago, KingModzv11 said:

Hello

Try reconfiguring your wheel or if that don't work try unplug it and plug it back in make sure if you do don't have TruckersMP open do it on your home screen then launch truckers MP backup.

if that don't work make a support ticket.

https://truckersmp.com/support/tickets

Making a TMP Support ticket Will not do anything as it is an ets related issue and has no relation to TMP ? And I have plugged and unplugged.

15 hours ago, towtrucker856 said:

i had the same issue i was about to fix it by changing it from gamepad and back to joystick and back some how it fixxed its self. also check to see if there is any driver update that is needed for what your play on

This is a good shout, I havent updated in a while, I will get back when i have tried this.

13 hours ago, DJFrontier said:

Hello, some answers were given above, has your problem been solved?

I await your return! ^_^

Unfortunatly not yet :( 

Apologies for sending 3 replys, I couldnt multi quote for some reason...

Edited by [Viva] Ryannm
Needed to add line to bottom

On 10/19/2019 at 4:00 PM, dragonslayingmaster1000 said:

There's a bug in multiplayer where if you press your brake or gas and press chat at the same time it gets stuck. To fix this just press your brake/gas again.

This might be it... I will test this Thanks

Update it isnt that, For some reason everytime i go to turn off CB Radio my brakes go permenantly on no matter what key/pedal it is binded to.

Hello There!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

14 minutes ago, SomeLexi said:

Could you may send a screenshot of the settings in your Logitech Software? In the most case there is something set wrong, which makes the brakes being activated all the time.

This is not needed as the same issue is happening without even using the wheel... 
i am going to quote what i previously said so peopel will read it as it is an important peice of information to help to diagnose/find out why the issue keeps happening 

On 10/21/2019 at 1:10 AM, [Viva] Ryannm said:

For some reason everytime i go to turn off CB Radio my brakes go permenantly on no matter what key/pedal it is binded to.

This ^

1 hour ago, Sabbi [GER] said:

Hello there!

Have you already tried to reinstall your ETS2 complete ?

Kind Regrads 
Sabbi [GER]
TruckersMP Support

As Mentioned previously, Not only have i reinstalled the game multiple times but i have also reinstalled my entire operating system too.

It happens even if im not using the wheel.

Hello there! :)

Your topic has been inactive for more than 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM me or our Support Team members, we will open this Topic again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind regards,
Linciano
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to Inactive Topics

spacer.png