Promods 2.42 has released

ZakYeen

https://blog.promods.net/2019/10/promods-goes-multiplayer/

Promods 2.42 has finally released. TMP has not implemented a server for it yet, but it is now available to download. An update is expected in the next few months to further tweak the MP experience, as well as to accommodate the upcoming 1.36 update. The ball is now in TMPs court as to when a server is released. Hopefully this'll all be worth the wait! 

Why do the great things ALWAYS have to happen when I can't play games the coming weekend ? (I'm going to my parents this friday, to celebrate my mothers birthday :) )

Oh well, I'll get to play at some point, we'll see when the server is ready aswell :) 

Best Regards

General18

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

@ZakYeen Thanks, I have already downloaded promods 2.4.2 base files, while preparing new profile in singleplayer with promods 2.4.1 (Set up my base in Bratislava, cause my hometown don't have a garage)

However, I have noticed that Middle-East add-on is still only available in version 2.4.1.

I think they said in the reveal stream it's going to be supported, but is this the right version for mp?

2 hours ago, tattytate said:

When road to the Black Sea drops . will promods need a new update ? 

Definitely yes, promods already contains Romania and small part of Bulgaria. Also, version 1.36 update  for the game will come first (there is already open beta), while promods 2.4.2 is only compatible with ETS2 1.35 version. I am afraid it can take weeks before promods will be compatible with the dlc.

1 hour ago, Arthur Dion said:

Why MP is taking a lifetime to release Promods server?? Cannot understand.

Hopefully it will be out SOON keep an eye on all media platforms but hopefully it will be out soon after reading TMP twitter page     also  promods was meant for an offline experience but now they have manage to get it to work with mp finally so we need to have patience 

from tmp twitter page 18/10/19

We love those amazing landscapes exploring ProMods ❣️
Very soon available in TruckersMP to explore with your friends!

? You might want to consider making it easy for yourself and already download ProMods ?

On 10/16/2019 at 11:38 PM, ThiagoBR_ said:

I'm very looking forward to the arrival of the ProMods Server! I can't wait to ride in Barcelona ?

I have noticed some new icons on interchanges around Barcelona, turns out they are hight limitation warnings,  better be carful there, if you have oversize cargo, you will have to look around for alternate routes.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived