How to show all available World of Trucks Orders

8i11y

Question

10 answers to this question

If you click on External contracts you’ll get every possible delivery that you can take on your screen. 

if you own your own trailer there’s also an option to use External contracts with your own trailer that again only shows you jobs that come from World of Trucks. 

20 hours ago, [ST-LH] The Englishman said:

If you click on External contracts you’ll get every possible delivery that you can take on your screen.

Nope, WoT contracts (with or without your own trailer) works differently. When you search for WoT contract, there is a scanning radius visible on the map , centered on your current position, that usually fits only around one city, you are currently in. 

It is not possible to click on another discovered city outside of this radius and see available jobs there.

Sometimes you can see available jobs from other nearby city, if they are very close to one another (e.g. Duisburg and Dusseldorf), then you can click on individual city to filter jobs from only one them.

Certain cities are so widely spread out, that some companies may be outside of the search radius, if you are on the edge of the city, e.g. Paris, Oslo, Göteborg or Sankt-Peterburg.

^Since my other comment was removed I 'll go deeper into detail.  I've done quite a lot of WoT contracts so I know what I'm talking about.  If you can re-read my comment you will notice that I did not say every city because I know that you can only get external contracts from either the current city that you're in or if you're very close to another city than the on you're already in.  Since the OP wanted to know I gave them good information of which I still stand by.  Default trailer(s) or owned trailer(s) with external contracts are treated exactly the same (with regards to what I said above in this post) When a player clicks on a different city the user will clearly see that there is no jobs that can be taken as nothing is shown so I fail to see why you disagree with my first comment.

Hello there,

Thank you for creating your topic here on the TruckersMP Forums.

Seeing as we have not heard from you in a while, we will now be moving this topic to the inactive section.

Thank you for understanding. I will remain at your disposition via the TruckersMP Forums Private Message system for any questions or concerns regarding my actions today.

Kindest Regards,

TFM DJ ccowie

TruckersMP Support

Hello there,

Due to this topic being inactive for further 7 days, I will have to move it to "Unsolved" Topics. 

If you need any further help,create a new topic or contact us directly by submitting a support ticket here:https://truckersmp.com/support/ticket/create

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

Sabbi [GER]

TruckersMP Support 

//moved to Unsolved.