ETS2 will no longer be supporting DX9

RecBanMaster

You’ll have to own a graphics card that supports directx 11. In the event of people not doing so (in my opinion) it’ll be very difficult to continue playing ETS2 and/or ATS. 

To check what version you have do the following:

Click Start, and then click Run.

Type dxdiag, and then click OK.

On the System tab, note the version of DirectX that is displayed on the DirectX Version line.

On the various tabs, check the version

information for each DirectX file.

When you are finished checking file versions, click Exit.

9 hours ago, ZakYeen said:

TruckersMP will work with DX11. You can change a line in the config files to force it to run in DX11, and it works perfectly! 

^ I can confirm :) Been running DX11 for a VERY long time now :) It boosts the FPS quite a bit :) There can also be alot more people around you, before the game turns into a slideshow (I've never hit the 5-15 FPS range since I activated DX11), since its running on more than 1 CPU core :) 

DX9: 1 CPU core (The first core is almost ALWAYS in the 90s utilization. Atleast with my settings :) )

DX11: 2-4 CPU cores (2-4, since its hard to tell exactly how many it uses. Sometimes it sure can look like 4 in the task manager, but I ain't 100% sure) :) But, what I can confirm, is that its using more CPU cores :) 

Best Regards

General18

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Archived