Synchronized Rain

Lobossauro

Suggestion Name: Synchronized Rain

Tip Description: Rainfall is likely for everyone on the server over a period of time and time.

Any sample images: spacer.png 

Why should it be added ?: Rain probability for all games, everyone can use the same rain time. would look more realistic or game, do the same as with snow that synchronizes, would be very good rain timing also when it rains, all requirements with the same notion of rain.

• Like 1

Hi Lobossauro Game. We're glad to see that you've spent time coming here and elaborating your suggestion, and also using the right format, which we really appreciate! However, your idea figures in the frequently suggested things list, which you can check here:

For that reason, your suggestion is being rejected as there are no plans of implementing it in the near future, I hope you can understand it. Asides, your suggestion has been edited to contain only words in English, as that's the only language allowed in the suggestions forum. Please, keep that in mind if you ever want to suggest something.

May you have any other question, feel free to send me a private message, my inbox is always open! ?

//Rejected

Regards,

en_field, TruckersMP Community Moderator.

Usually findable between Western Germany and Denmark.

percent_0