Cargo Collection Bundle

Zibitx

Question

Hello,

Just a quick question, im thinking about buying the Cargo Collection Bundle for ETS 2, which includes the special transport and heavy cargo dlc. Since the special transport dlc isnt compatible with TruckersMP, im wondering if can turn off the dlc before starting the game. I know that you can do it somehow but im not sure if steam shows the Cargo Collection Bundle as one dlc or if it splits it into the special transport and heavy cargo dlc.
Sorry for my bad english, i hope that u can help me. Thanks in advance.

6 answers to this question

Hello @Zibitx ,

Yes, you can disable this DLC yourself and not install it.  If you do not do this, then when you try to take this load to TruckersMP, you will be kicked from the server.

To disable this DLC yourself, you need to remove the label, as shown in the screenshot:

Spoiler

spacer.png

After that, you need to wait for the download to finish and you can continue the game ?

Kind Regards,

[IMPERIAL] ScR1oN

TruckersMP Support

Good morning mister @Zibitx,

If you disable the Special Tranport you lose that incredible beacons and strobes from the dlc. Υou can have it activated but not get these freight. Αs mentioned above by [IMPERIAL] ScR1oN  if you get them the server will kick you.

Have a nice and safe road trips !

It is not necessary to uninstall special transport dlc to play on TMP, you can just keep it installed, but avoid taking special transport jobs, because you will get auto kicked the moment you pick one.

Special transport jobs are marked by red & white striped ribbon in the list of available jobs, so you can easily identify them. They only appear in quick jobs and freight market.  

@KrhtikosV8, yeah, I totally forgot about beacons and strobes that come with the dlc