TrukersMP for social

Suggestion Name: TrukersMP soul

Suggestion Description: A very small percentage of donations go to some institute chosen by the admin or by the founder (example 2/3%)

Any example images: TrukersMP-Soul.jpg.25f3eead2d6b64ec827cc3f5bba77419.jpg

Why should it be added?: I know it's an unpopular thing, but that would make the community even more unique, I also believe that many people would feel more happy to make a donation knowing that they didn't "just" support the online game (even knowing that so much expense and so much work behind it). It would be a way to push all those communities that are good for other purposes or games to do the same. Expenses are attempted to pay them by covering them with the "Patron" which would remain untouchable, but donations, if they seem minimal, go to help people or institutions who would not make it and would close.

• 3 months later...

Hello Shadowfree { ITA },

Additional to what CJMAXiK has mentioned above, I would like to inform you about many charity related events that are hosted in our community. Many people from VTCs and smaller communities often organize charity events, for example 'Blue Eyes', 'Clara's Dream', 'Drive For Life', and many more. Those events are specifically held to support the charities in question, and therefore I see no reason to open up a fundraising platform just so we can receive donations to then donate it to a charity of choice ourselves. 

Thank you nevertheless for your time to create a suggestion.

Rejected.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions